Ratings for Dr. Irene E. Malesic

I started see Dr Malesic when my oldest who is now 9 was born. In the begining I LOVED her and her staff. Over the past years I have become appalled by the treatment I have recieved from her staff. It is simply unexcuseable! Dr Malesic has moved and has become part of another practice and while the staff is WONDERFUL I have found her to still be very fake seeming and unpleasant, also not only seeming to not have the time for us but saying flat out I dont have time to go over all of that now. Well, being in medicine myself feel that is unacceptable from a peditrician. I am pregnant now with our 5th child am in search of a new doctor. I used to reccommend her to anyone and everyone with the disclaimer that her office is not the cleanest but she was wonderful, definitely not the case any longer!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I started goin to Malesic with my oldest who is now 22. I then began taking my now 16 year old when she was a baby. As the years have gone by I have been turned off by the treatment and attitudes when I was talked to on the phone by Dr Malesic and a woman who answers the phone. It seems as if they have become very judgemental and snappy and not as nice as they once were.I kept my oldest in the office until she was too old. But I have quit taking my youngest to this office. As far as a doctor Dr Malesic was always good and helpful. I just dont need a lecture when my childrens' situation doesn't fit their plan.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

LOVE DR MALESIC, HOWEVER PATIENTS NEEDS TO COME BEFORE MONEY. IRENE WE WILL MISS YOU AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE BUT NOT HOW YOU HAVE CHANGED.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Nasty...nasty staff. Bitter older women treat you very badly. You better bring cash because they do NOT take anything but cash or checks and will send you out to get your cash even after you have brought your children into them before (the will not bill you). Charges you for phone calls..They tried to charge me 85 dollars for a 10 min phone call, I said "NO WAY". I would never tell anyone to ge here. Dr Irene is a nice lady, but her staff is by far "THE NASY STAFF" of the year. (they must be related to each ohter)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

She is the best pediatrician I have ever found!! Always recommend others to her!! LOVE HER! She is very knowledgeable and helps in every way she can!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Wonderful bedside manner. LOVES children, and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. Irene E. Malesic's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1974)