Ratings for Dr. Martin Harvey

Not only do I trust Dr. Harvey 110%, but he is patient, knowledgable, aware, kind, and he listens without judgement!! I feel so blessed to be under his care.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Listens very well and is a great commucator.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr Harvey has a reasonable--not knee-jerk--approach to prescribing medications. He is very careful, makes good referrals to specialists when the need arises, listens well and has given several in my family wonderful medical attention. He seems very current in his knowledge base and his assessments have been spot on.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I am - fortunately - and EX-patient of Dr. Harvey. His sliding door office set up means you have no privacy whatsoever and he doesn't even have to get up out of his chair to see you! His intention seems to be to interact as little with patients as possible, get as much info into his computer as possible and get you out of his office before your time is up. He never seemed to have looked up my history before starting my appointment so I felt like I was just seeing a walk-in clinic doctor rather than my GP. British or not, there's no excuse for treating patients the way he does. I'm so glad I was able to find another GP a year or so ago.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I've only been a patient for half a year and already he has done more for me than any previous family doctor. I've addressed all my medical issues with him and he promptly sent me to specialists as a 'precautionary measure' even though it was unlikely something serious was wrong. To me this demonstrated his concern for patients. He wasn't able to address all my concerns in one appointment, but I consider that expected as other doctors only treat one issue per visit as well. The computer thing doesn't bother me. To me it shows that he keeps thorough notes on his patients. I agree that privacy is an issue as I can hear what is going on in the next room. However, when other doctors have brushed me off, he took an interest and got me the medical attention I required. So far I am happy with his service. I have had no issues with his staff. Plus I love that I can make appointments online!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Harvey for probably 6-7 years and I'll admit that when I first went the office staff didn't match how fantastic Dr. H was, but my how things have changed over the years. I wouldn't go to ANY other dr. I can ALWAYS get into his office when I have a question or am worried about something. I trust him, he is thorough and most importantly, he isn't judgmental if I come in to discuss something I'm worried about that turns into something that isn't so serious. My only wish is that I could get my other half in to see him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Dr. Harvey has always demonstrated his caring and very thoroughness in all of his examinations with me over the past couple of years. I especially appreciate the non-rushed atmosphere in our appointments together with his explaining of many, many things in PLAIN English. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

've been a patient of Dr. Harvey's for some time now. The receptionist is awful! It's impossible to get a hold of her. If you leave a message on there answering machine, it's more than likely that your message will be ignored and you won't hear back from the office. Dr. Harvey is okay, but there is room for improvement. He has a preset alarm that automatically goes off as soon as the patients time is up. Furthermore, he's rather preoccupied with his computer while attending to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Harvey for roughly 5 years, and find him to be very respectful and competent. When addressing sensitive issues, he is very tactful yet honest with his questions and answers. I find him very pleasant to deal with, and that he is current in his knowledge. A little more soundproofing of the office would be good, but I'm not in the habit of trying to hear conversations taking place in the room next door anyways. His computerized records system and access to information is in keeping with modern standards, and he is conscientious of his time and his patient's time (trying to keep on schedule). I am a healthcare practitioner myself, and whenever time permits he does spend time having meaningful discussion with me. I must say that I am extremely happy to have Dr Harvey as a partner in my healthcare.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

dr harvey is efficient and caring without wasting either of our times... great with my son and not too quick with the prescription pad , more into prevention... easy bedside manner and kind man

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009