Ratings for Dr. DANIEL A. Dodd

I am a new patient to Dodd Chiropractic but a long time chiropractic patient of several chiropractors. Dan Dodd dropped me as a patient after three visits when I attempted to talk to him about what care has served me best in that past. The reason he gave for not wanting to see me any longer was he wasn't "feeling" me as a patient. Apparently I am suppose to shut up and keep my opinions to myself and let him do whatever he see's fit. I was always under the impression that there should be a dialog between doctor and patient to determine what the best course of action is regarding patient care. Dodd does not think that way. Another concern is that he was ready to provide me treatment when I asked him if we could talk. He told he had already discussed my issue with his staff which led me to believe that he would have treated me, charged me and then let me go. Begs the question where his priorities are ... helping patients or making money ... you make the call.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013