Ratings for Dr. Elaine R. Feraru

She is the worst doctor I ever had. She does not care. All she does is ask you a couple questions then gives you meds. She doesn't discuss with you anything and she don't care how much pain you are in. If you decide to go elsewhere, she lies and writes a release letter like you were a bad patient. She's not worth seeing.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

What a wonderful doctor. Sure, she does not have the best bedside manner. Still, she does her job and takes care of my pain. That is what I pay her for.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Very good, caring Doctor who I go to for my pain management.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I have ankylosing spondylosis (1st cousin to Rheumatoid Arthritis)in my spine as well as degenerative disc disease in all of my discs and spinal stenosis and curvature of the spine. As my spine curves and twists, it has pinched the nerves, including 2 to 3 nerve roots. Dr. Feraru has done a very good job handling my pain management for me because surgery is too risky and I don't want to take the risk. I can live an almost normal life thanks to her help. I'll admit she doesn't have the best bedside manner at times but that's not what I pay her for. I pay her to stop my pain and she does.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

BEWARE! I would not be here to tell this story had my family not stepped in and taken me to Duke Hospital for a second opinion. She saw a spot on my brain scan and said "let's wait a month to see if it changes". Scan was done a few days later and a stint procedure done very shortly after. I had had a stroke and the blockage would have brought on more very soon. At least get a 2nd opionion. Thank you for this opportunity to save someones life.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. Elaine R. Feraru's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

GHI