Ratings for Dr. John Kalam

Hard to communicate with. Keeps you waiting. Bad bedside manner

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Longest wait time ever. I stopped going. If I felt he was worth the wait I would not mind. Just an average doctor who has never even taken my temperature.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Something strange is going on at this office. I called for an appointment and was told I would be called back, that they were busy. The next day, I called again, and again I was told they were in the back room and needed to call me back. I finally gave up and made arrangements to go by and get my records. While there, I told Dr. Kalam if he didn't want to see me as a patient, he should just tell me instead of ignoring me. He was surprised but offered no apology nor explaination. His secretary was also asked 4 times to fax a note to my gym to release me from a contract, and she never did it. Is she lazy or stupid?

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Sometimes it is difficult to get an appointment and once you arrive you may experience a long wait. However, once Dr. Kalam receives you, he is all ears and focused on you. Dr. Kalam gives you his undivided attention and because of this, his diagnosis is on target. Dr. Kalam has an excellent bedside manner, is caring and my family and I completely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

This is a non-nonsense practitioner who seems to be fairly knowledgeable and helpful. He does seem cater more to elderly patients, going by who is typically in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Kalam is a good doctor. Very hard to get appointments. His taff is not good.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. John Kalam's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)