Ratings for Dr. Grant Kirk

Dr. Kirk was my doctor for many many years from when I was a child. He is one of the worst family doctors I have ever had. As a child, he made fun of me. As a young adult, he was just as horrible. I had mental issues for years and he never once addressed any of those issues. All he thought existed was physical illness and he didn't treat that very well either. I would never recommend this nasty man. I hope he retires soon.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I love Dr.Kirk he's my hole family dr. He's been mine for 29 years and soon to be my baby dr. I couldn't ask for a better dr. Nore do I want another.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Love, love Dr. Kirk. He has been my doctor over 30 years and is always very helpful. He was always my husband's doctor and he never needed his service only he retired and he has to see Dr. Kirk often and thinks he is great. If Dr. Kirk can't fix it he will send you to a specialist. I will be very sad the day he retires but will be so very happy for him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr Kirk is perhaps the finest FP I know off. He is conscientious, thorough, looks to prevent rather than medicate, concernd, caring....I could go on. He has been my doctor for 46 years through many illnesses, injuries and recent setbacks. He works ungodly hours because of his dedication to his patients and sometimes I can see how hard it is on him, but never has it affected his professionalism with me. He is phenomenal and will be sorely missed when he does decide on a well deserved retirement.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Have been with Dr. Kirk for 30 years, used to be a pretty decent Dr. The last while his practice has been on a steep decline. He's getting tired and its showing. Referrals not being made when they should, losing test results or other parts of your medical records, not staying up to date on his medical information and the list goes on.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Went to him for many years since I was a kid. My entire family did. He used to be great. Don't know what happened. The guy has given my mother 13 different medications, most of which she does not need and cause more problems. He gives no advice for nutrition or exercise, just throws pills at the elderly. The decline in her health since the medication he has given her is atrocious. Horrible.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Kirk is great, but the receptionist making for appointments could use some work to ensure punctuality and overall helpfulness. I understand the need to see everyone, and spur of the moment appointments which would mess everyone else up....and those appointments are necessary by times. Dr. Kirk has been my doctor for over 30 years and he is attentive, gentle, and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Kirk for over 40 years and after two children, numerous episodes with them, my husband, and myself (more so in recent years) I can honestly say, that I have never once, had a complaint about his care, compassion, knowledge or treatment. He is such a kind person, very patient and has always referred me to specialists whenever the need arose - never hesitated to offer answers to my questions, even though the answers were not always what I wanted to hear. My family has been so fortunate to have had such a wonderful Dr. over the years. He should actually be retired by now, but his compassion for his patients and job keep him working -- I can't imagine what we will do when he retires ...they don't make doctors like Grant Kirk anymore!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr Kirk has been my Dr for over 35 yrs ...he is so kind an knowledgeabe an always has my best interest at heart ...his manner is top notch an he really cares about his patents ...I never wait to get an appointment ,I wish more people had Family Drs like him ....I concider him the best family Doctor in PC .

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

An excellent Dr. - very patient at listenting to problems and issues and excellent at explaining results or diagnosis in a very easy to understand manner.If he doesn't have the answers, he has no problem seeking them elsewhere either by referral or further testing.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011