Ratings for Dr. Neil T. Shmunes

Dr Shmunes iis excellent and truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Great job very friendly knowledgeable staff. He even gave us his personal cell number just in case of an emergency!! You do not find that very often.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Shmunes is a spectacular ophthalmologist. His office went above and beyond both before and after my PRK surgery. Not only am I thrilled with the results of my surgery, but Dr. Shmunes’ attention to detail and personable nature made the entire experience that much better.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have had problems with my eyes for a while and Dr. Shmunes and his staff knew exactly what was going on and fixed them. My eyes are doing great now, I always knew those street signs shouldn't just pop up like that at the last minute! Now I can actually see them in advance! I also want to say that he was always available for any questions; very professional; extremely knowledgeable; and very caring. He will always be the go to doctor for my eyes! .Love Dr. Shmunes, he's the best!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I had Lasik performed by Dr. Shmunes on 5/26/2017. I am beyond ecstatic with my results & my only regret is not finding Dr. Shmunes & his team sooner. The process, procedure, & all around care was wonderful. Everything was explained to me so that I knew just what to expect with no surprises. I have had glasses/contacts for the last 20 years. My vision went from a -6.0 in contacts prescription to 20/15 naturally!!! It is an incredible feeling to be able to wake up and see!! 💙

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Neil Shmunes for many years. One word "EXCELLENT" especially in the field of Lasik Eye Surgery. He performed Lasik surgery on my eyes 4 years ago and I couldn't be happier. Haven't used reading glasses in 4 years. YEA!!!! Go team Shmunes....

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I was referred to Neil over 16 years ago for cataracts that were progressing quickly. Neil performed the exams and operation and within days of each procedure I regained 20/15 vision in both eyes. I was examined thoroughly on March 21 2017 and still have 20/15 vision in one eye and 20/20 in the other. In my work as an architect I must be able to see well for long periods of time. I am very thankful that I went to Neil for my surgery and follow up since! I highly recommend him for any eye care!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I was nervous about having LASIK performed, but I went for my free consultation and my mind was put at east by Dr. Shmunes. Highly recommend a free consultation if you are unsure about the procedure. I have great results, seeing 20/15.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Neil Shmunes is the best in the business! From top to bottom the doctors and staff at AEI are true professionals. Don't be fooled by going for a knock off special by a Lasik wholesaler. If you want someone to provide you with excellent care that is worth the money, this is where you need to go. This is the only place I would trust to handle something as important as my own vision. I am 1 year removed from the procedure and have had no issues whatsoever and am seeing 20/15. Don't overthink it, go to Atlantic Eye Institute and see Dr. Neil Shmunes!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Love Dr Shmunes! So personable and knowledgeable. I knew my eyes were in good hands with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Neil T. Shmunes's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp