Ratings for Dr. Neil T. Shmunes

Amazing Dr. and great staff, everyone at AEI made the LASIK experience very comfortable and enjoyable!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Amazing experience, I got LASIK and he explained everything that I could expect (good and bad). He eased all of my worries and was extremely thorough during and after the procedure. Would highly recommend Atlantic Eye Institute and Dr. Shmunes to anyone looking for an amazing eye guy!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Doctor Shmunes is great and so is his staff. You can definitely tell they care for there patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Explained everything very well extremely thorough and I trusted him fully

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Shmunes iis excellent and truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Great job very friendly knowledgeable staff. He even gave us his personal cell number just in case of an emergency!! You do not find that very often.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Shmunes is a spectacular ophthalmologist. His office went above and beyond both before and after my PRK surgery. Not only am I thrilled with the results of my surgery, but Dr. Shmunes’ attention to detail and personable nature made the entire experience that much better.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have had problems with my eyes for a while and Dr. Shmunes and his staff knew exactly what was going on and fixed them. My eyes are doing great now, I always knew those street signs shouldn't just pop up like that at the last minute! Now I can actually see them in advance! I also want to say that he was always available for any questions; very professional; extremely knowledgeable; and very caring. He will always be the go to doctor for my eyes! .Love Dr. Shmunes, he's the best!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I had Lasik performed by Dr. Shmunes on 5/26/2017. I am beyond ecstatic with my results & my only regret is not finding Dr. Shmunes & his team sooner. The process, procedure, & all around care was wonderful. Everything was explained to me so that I knew just what to expect with no surprises. I have had glasses/contacts for the last 20 years. My vision went from a -6.0 in contacts prescription to 20/15 naturally!!! It is an incredible feeling to be able to wake up and see!! 💙

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Neil Shmunes for many years. One word "EXCELLENT" especially in the field of Lasik Eye Surgery. He performed Lasik surgery on my eyes 4 years ago and I couldn't be happier. Haven't used reading glasses in 4 years. YEA!!!! Go team Shmunes....

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Neil T. Shmunes's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Jacksonville Beach, FL