Ratings for Dr. Robert Miller

Best doctor. Has managed my thyroid and diabetes for 20 years. Very knowledgeable and explains things thoroughly. I dread the day he retires.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Doctor seems good, but took a month to get first appt. I was given orders for blood test, but never told I have to have blood drawn in the morning so had to go twice. Instead of calling in RX after they good blood work back in a week I had to wait a month for second appointment where I waited over an hour past appt. time. Was given RX, but pharmacy said insurance needed prior authorization paperwork to fill. Pharmacy has faxed Dr twice. Insurance company has faxed once and called twice. I have called twice. I went to office and was given a lot of excuses and a promise that paperwork would be done, but nearly two weeks now and they have still not sent paperwork to insurance company. So now has been over two months with no RX for my condition and still waiting.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Miller to anyone. He talks his time and makes you feel at ease. While you may need to wait for your appointment when he is with you he is focused on you and your situation and always takes hi time.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Miller has been my Endocrinologist for many years. He has consistently provided excellent care. I never complain about waitint to see him because he never rushes through my exam and always takes his time answering all of my questions. I highly recommend him if you are seeking a professional who LISTENS and EXPLAINS until you are comfortable with your care/treatment. I dread the day this caring man decides to retire.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Usually have to wait about 45 minutes before I am place in a room. Then waiting time is another 10 minutes for him to spend any where from 5 minutes to 15 minutes with a patient. Helpful - yes

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

He takes his time and is extremely helpful and informative. He is what I would think a doctor was like 50 years ago. EXCELLENT

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. Miller is very approachable, skilled and nice. He can be asked anything. He's straight with you. The office & nurses are all friendly and smiling & very accurate & answer questions not beyond their authority - sometimes the doctor needs to answer you & he does. The appts. are punctual though sometimes you may have to wait due to another patient being late or they took a little longer. Dr. Miller has always promptly answered emergency calls himself. The overall quality of his care has always been superior.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Unwilling to refer patients for second opinions.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Robert Miller's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Workers Comp