Ratings for Dr. Marwan M. Shaykh

after seeing this dr for my tubal reversal. I'm in the blind. I don't know what my chances of conceiving are. Don't know if I had any complications during surgery. None of these things were talked about. It's like I did your surgery. My job is done. I have been ttc for 5 months.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I love the office staff. They are friendly and moved very quickly to begin out treatment. Glad I switched from my previous physician. I don't feel like just a number.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Overall good experience with a great outcome. First time IVF success due 6/5/2017.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

i went to him for my tubal reversal he and his staff were very professional

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor, very nice and very professional. His staff was very nice and very professional. I recommend him to any one. I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

The doctor is knowledgeable and explains all of your options in detail! The staff is very nice and makes you feel comfortable during exams. I would recommend him to other people looking for a fertility specialist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

My wife and i fee that this Dr is all about the Money. he do not care about us "my wife and I nor our baby"

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Seriously, Dr Shaykh Is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. In the middle of a consultation for fertility issues he took a personal phone call to determine where to put his spa. He is the expert, and he knows it. Then, he dropped us with no notice and no actual reason. He has no ability to deal with sensitive issues, and refuses to listen to the patient. His website will bring you in with promises that you will find to be untrue. His information is missing tons of hidden costs, that you will not know about until the last minute.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

He was just over all a Super Doctor and even gave me medication on him (cost) .....

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Very difficult to understand and not upfront about all the costs involved with treatment.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Marwan M. Shaykh's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1977)