Ratings for Dr. Marwan M. Shaykh

The worst experience ever, i have seen this guy for two years. All what he cared about was the money. I did not mind that, i paid all he asked because i thought i was getting treatement from a knowladgable doctor. but after two FAILED IVF PROCEDURES all i got was treated rudely and underestimate patients. he is so arrogant and thinks that patients are stupid.. All the questions i asked were replied to with sarcasm.. he needs to learn some bedside manners . i know that he is seen so many cases and he got used to patients’ losses. i am not asking for sympathy, i only ask for respect.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Our appointment was for 9am. We arrived 10 mins early to only still be waiting for over an hour. The front office clerk is the rudest office personal I ever meet.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

after seeing this dr for my tubal reversal. I'm in the blind. I don't know what my chances of conceiving are. Don't know if I had any complications during surgery. None of these things were talked about. It's like I did your surgery. My job is done. I have been ttc for 5 months.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I love the office staff. They are friendly and moved very quickly to begin out treatment. Glad I switched from my previous physician. I don't feel like just a number.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Overall good experience with a great outcome. First time IVF success due 6/5/2017.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

i went to him for my tubal reversal he and his staff were very professional

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor, very nice and very professional. His staff was very nice and very professional. I recommend him to any one. I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

The doctor is knowledgeable and explains all of your options in detail! The staff is very nice and makes you feel comfortable during exams. I would recommend him to other people looking for a fertility specialist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

My wife and i fee that this Dr is all about the Money. he do not care about us "my wife and I nor our baby"

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Seriously, Dr Shaykh Is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. In the middle of a consultation for fertility issues he took a personal phone call to determine where to put his spa. He is the expert, and he knows it. Then, he dropped us with no notice and no actual reason. He has no ability to deal with sensitive issues, and refuses to listen to the patient. His website will bring you in with promises that you will find to be untrue. His information is missing tons of hidden costs, that you will not know about until the last minute.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Marwan M. Shaykh's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1977)