Ratings for Dr. Anna Gergely

She does not listen. It all started in June 2017 when I called to make our Annual Appointments for July 2017 (at least 3 weeks away). I do this because we have no sick days and I must take a vacation day for all Doctor appointments. We do not belong to any union either. I was told we no longer needed to see her yearly. I continued to ask about my birth Control prescription needed renewal. I was told I could just call the pharmacy and they would call her and she would renew it. So I did that and only received 3 months worth. Now it is Sep 2017 and I called the pharmacy to process my birth control. And I receive a call a day later telling me She now needs to see me. While I am livid. I called the office and again a day later was told that is was a miscommunication on my part. I say what .. I asked all the questions in June. I have never been regular in my life and I used the birth control to keep me regular. My next vacation day is in December and the only answer I get is we can book you on October 4th. I do not even get the option for at least one pack. Neither day helps now since I needed them last week. Now I have to wait for my next period before I can start again .. that could be 3 to 6 months or maybe a whole year. Not happy with how I was treated and the blame was put on me when I ask about the renewal in the first place and had a date ready to make appointments in July. I am now looking for a new doctor, as this was strike 2. Strike 1 is another story about a referral which that doctor is now suspended.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

The girl at the front desk is very nice but never answers the phone. It goes straight to voicemail and a lot of times it says not to leave a voice mail and to call back. There's been times where she has been almost and hour late for my appointment but there has also been times where she brings me in at the scheduled time. I feel very rushed and judged by dr gergley She is very rude and does not listen to what I have to say. She is very quick to prescribe medications. Most of the questions I ask dr gergley she just replied with "I don't know what that could be" or "I'm not sure" I don't feel confident or comfortable with the advice she has given me. I have been looking for a new family doctor but it is very difficult.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Gergley is a professional, knowledgeable, and efficient doctor. Gergley and her staff have always been friendly and caring to me and my entire family from small on, including when my sibling was seriously ill. I would definitely recommend her as a family doctor for her ability to listen to your problems, and tell it to you straight.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Rude. Always rushes no eye contact no bed side manner especially with kids. Would not recommend her

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Rude, dismissive, condescending. avoid this dr in urgent care. Oshawa has some great female doctors, but not this one

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Horrible and condescending. Acts like she knows about things when she doesn't. She is rude and very inconsiderate!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Run in the opposite direction. She is unable to diagnose. She lacks medical knowledge. Fails to seek information and does not follow up. Dismissive and condescending. Protect yourself and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Have had Dr. Gergely as a physician for many years as have many members of my family. I find I am able to secure appointments in the clinic or I am able to see her in Urgent Care if required. Always helpful and will recommend a specialist if needed. She is quick and to the point in all visits. Patients should remember that these visits are not meant to be social calls. I appreciate the quickness and efficiency of the visits.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

AWFUL DOCTOR!! recently found out I'm expecting with my second child, she told me its "too early" to have another and said "don't be surprised if you have a miscarriage" after I just had one a few months back (which she knew about). So insensitive and VERY unprofessional. She asked if I had nausea and I said no but she continued to prescribe me something for it anyway. She also sent me for an ultrasound and didn't fill out any information on the referral sheet. Will be finding a new family doctor for sure, she's VERY judgemental! Only go to her if you want to leave feeling worse about yourself!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Both Dr G. and her receptionist treated myself and my mother with kindness and expertise while we dealt with a difficult family matter. Thank you very much for your support! !

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016