Ratings for Dr. Anna Gergely

No idea how this person is a doctor. is good if you have a cold or something minor. otherwise, she has no idea. hands out meds without explanation, does not take the time needed to explore issues. will say things like "I don't think its cancer" and then hope your good with that answer.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Great Dr. I never feel rushed when Im in her office. She's very knowledgeable and has answers right away. Amazing with my kids and will squeeze us in the same day of we need to see her!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

was with her from her first day, we could not find a doctor and thought give her a chance.. if your fine, young and no problems she is great.. try to get help is like taking teeth out of a chicken! same old routine, then I don't know, and she never tries to see what else is available.. not to spend time talking small talk, doesn't care about spouse of family in events, she gets snippy if you don't follow her recommendations, and when a doctor says so your old what do you expect.. get out fast as you can.. 60 is not old.. still have loads of life to live... not a doctor on your side. for a doctor in our area to not know Sunnybrook Hospital...says it all

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

She does not listen. It all started in June 2017 when I called to make our Annual Appointments for July 2017 (at least 3 weeks away). I do this because we have no sick days and I must take a vacation day for all Doctor appointments. We do not belong to any union either. I was told we no longer needed to see her yearly. I continued to ask about my birth Control prescription needed renewal. I was told I could just call the pharmacy and they would call her and she would renew it. So I did that and only received 3 months worth. Now it is Sep 2017 and I called the pharmacy to process my birth control. And I receive a call a day later telling me She now needs to see me. While I am livid. I called the office and again a day later was told that is was a miscommunication on my part. I say what .. I asked all the questions in June. I have never been regular in my life and I used the birth control to keep me regular. My next vacation day is in December and the only answer I get is we can book you on October 4th. I do not even get the option for at least one pack. Neither day helps now since I needed them last week. Now I have to wait for my next period before I can start again .. that could be 3 to 6 months or maybe a whole year. Not happy with how I was treated and the blame was put on me when I ask about the renewal in the first place and had a date ready to make appointments in July. I am now looking for a new doctor, as this was strike 2. Strike 1 is another story about a referral which that doctor is now suspended.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

The girl at the front desk is very nice but never answers the phone. It goes straight to voicemail and a lot of times it says not to leave a voice mail and to call back. There's been times where she has been almost and hour late for my appointment but there has also been times where she brings me in at the scheduled time. I feel very rushed and judged by dr gergley She is very rude and does not listen to what I have to say. She is very quick to prescribe medications. Most of the questions I ask dr gergley she just replied with "I don't know what that could be" or "I'm not sure" I don't feel confident or comfortable with the advice she has given me. I have been looking for a new family doctor but it is very difficult.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Gergley is a professional, knowledgeable, and efficient doctor. Gergley and her staff have always been friendly and caring to me and my entire family from small on, including when my sibling was seriously ill. I would definitely recommend her as a family doctor for her ability to listen to your problems, and tell it to you straight.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Rude. Always rushes no eye contact no bed side manner especially with kids. Would not recommend her

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Rude, dismissive, condescending. avoid this dr in urgent care. Oshawa has some great female doctors, but not this one

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Horrible and condescending. Acts like she knows about things when she doesn't. She is rude and very inconsiderate!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Run in the opposite direction. She is unable to diagnose. She lacks medical knowledge. Fails to seek information and does not follow up. Dismissive and condescending. Protect yourself and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016