Ratings for Dr. Anna Gergely

Gergley is a professional, knowledgeable, and efficient doctor. Gergley and her staff have always been friendly and caring to me and my entire family from small on, including when my sibling was seriously ill. I would definitely recommend her as a family doctor for her ability to listen to your problems, and tell it to you straight.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Rude. Always rushes no eye contact no bed side manner especially with kids. Would not recommend her

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Rude, dismissive, condescending. avoid this dr in urgent care. Oshawa has some great female doctors, but not this one

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Horrible and condescending. Acts like she knows about things when she doesn't. She is rude and very inconsiderate!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Run in the opposite direction. She is unable to diagnose. She lacks medical knowledge. Fails to seek information and does not follow up. Dismissive and condescending. Protect yourself and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Have had Dr. Gergely as a physician for many years as have many members of my family. I find I am able to secure appointments in the clinic or I am able to see her in Urgent Care if required. Always helpful and will recommend a specialist if needed. She is quick and to the point in all visits. Patients should remember that these visits are not meant to be social calls. I appreciate the quickness and efficiency of the visits.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

AWFUL DOCTOR!! recently found out I'm expecting with my second child, she told me its "too early" to have another and said "don't be surprised if you have a miscarriage" after I just had one a few months back (which she knew about). So insensitive and VERY unprofessional. She asked if I had nausea and I said no but she continued to prescribe me something for it anyway. She also sent me for an ultrasound and didn't fill out any information on the referral sheet. Will be finding a new family doctor for sure, she's VERY judgemental! Only go to her if you want to leave feeling worse about yourself!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Both Dr G. and her receptionist treated myself and my mother with kindness and expertise while we dealt with a difficult family matter. Thank you very much for your support! !

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I saw this doctor for almost 8 years. She is absolutely foul. She rushes every single visit. SHE DOES NOT LISTEN. Her staff are as rude and condescending as she is. It makes sense typically people hangout with their own type. She dismissed my family member's pain and she pushed drugs on us all. She got one of us addicted to prescriptions and it was easy to stay addicted because she would never argue with prescribing. I don't know which overweight kid bullied her as a child, or what she has no control over in her life, but she stinks of psychological issues. Now I'm not saying you have to be perfect to be a doctor but you have to be sensitive. She was more respectful towards me when I lost 40 lbs. And she kept pushing happy pills on me. When I spoke to her about therapy to actually RESOLVE my issues she scoffed like I'm the crazy one. Her nurse told my family member that I'm rude because I told them they need to return my calls because they never do! I wonder why they went to someone else when their issues lie with me. Professionalism? No. These people are a joke.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Rude, dismissive and condescending. Did not ask about symptoms and didn't actually read the CT scan that she handed over to me before telling me to go to the hospital for IV pain meds (which I am against taking) instead of attempting to diagnose, just drug!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015