Ratings for Dr. Anna Gergely

AWFUL DOCTOR!! recently found out I'm expecting with my second child, she told me its "too early" to have another and said "don't be surprised if you have a miscarriage" after I just had one a few months back (which she knew about). So insensitive and VERY unprofessional. She asked if I had nausea and I said no but she continued to prescribe me something for it anyway. She also sent me for an ultrasound and didn't fill out any information on the referral sheet. Will be finding a new family doctor for sure, she's VERY judgemental! Only go to her if you want to leave feeling worse about yourself!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Both Dr G. and her receptionist treated myself and my mother with kindness and expertise while we dealt with a difficult family matter. Thank you very much for your support! !

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I saw this doctor for almost 8 years. She is absolutely foul. She rushes every single visit. SHE DOES NOT LISTEN. Her staff are as rude and condescending as she is. It makes sense typically people hangout with their own type. She dismissed my family member's pain and she pushed drugs on us all. She got one of us addicted to prescriptions and it was easy to stay addicted because she would never argue with prescribing. I don't know which overweight kid bullied her as a child, or what she has no control over in her life, but she stinks of psychological issues. Now I'm not saying you have to be perfect to be a doctor but you have to be sensitive. She was more respectful towards me when I lost 40 lbs. And she kept pushing happy pills on me. When I spoke to her about therapy to actually RESOLVE my issues she scoffed like I'm the crazy one. Her nurse told my family member that I'm rude because I told them they need to return my calls because they never do! I wonder why they went to someone else when their issues lie with me. Professionalism? No. These people are a joke.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Rude, dismissive and condescending. Did not ask about symptoms and didn't actually read the CT scan that she handed over to me before telling me to go to the hospital for IV pain meds (which I am against taking) instead of attempting to diagnose, just drug!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Gergely's for over 12 years and can't imagine a better doctor. She is professional, knowledgeable, efficient and kind. She will always give her honest opinion and never prescribe medication unless it is absolutely necessary, unlike some others doctors. I have always trusted her judgment and valued her opinion. On 2 separate occasions, last month, my 17 year old son needed to see a doctor and said he would only feel comfortable with Dr. Gergely. The receptionist got him in immediately. The receptionist is always kind, courteous and professional. She always returns calls in a timely manner with the information that I'm seeking. I would recommend Dr. Gergely to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Gergely rushes every visit and doesn't listen. She needs to slow down and be more concerned about quality than quantity. She changes her staff too often but it must be tough to work for her. Since the government changes came about and the clinic became a health organization she is more concerned about working in urgent care than her office. She had her staff call and reprimand me about going to a walk in clinic rather than waiting to see her. Not happy with her type of care!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Anna Gergely for a few years now and she is the best doctor I have ever had. She gives honest knowledgable advise and I can always get and appointment when I need one. She is thorough and she listens when I talk to her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

she's just not very nice, during a breast examine she told me I had small breasts, she dismissed my son's stomach pain problems, she was very rude about his acne, just as well that her receptionist doesn't answer the phone and books appt's 3 months out - I'm not sure what they think they're doing there

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr.Gergely is a great doctor. She tells you how it is,and that is why alot of people dont like her. She will tell you wants wrong with you and wont beat around the bush! Iv been seeing her for a few years now and she is always pleasant and kind to me. I would recommend her to anyone who can handle the true. But she won't just tell you want you want to hear. My only complaint with Dr.Gergely is that she is not in her office enough.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I am amazed at the kindness she offers to many of her patients however, she has repeatedly been condescending to me and her receptionist is nothing short of rude. I am unsure whether her receptionist understands what her position entitles since she never answers the phone, therefore I usually do not get through to make an appointment and constantly speaking to a machine is poor service to patients. She is very quick to hand out prescriptions and i'm sure it's because she's rushing her patients out the door. She does not take the time to listen to my concerns and immediately jumps to a convenient explanation for symptoms I might have. She was in "disbelief" when I explained the adverse side effects I experienced after I took a medication she prescribed. Often she will walk out of the patient room without eye contact or so much as a good-bye and move on to see a new patient, leaving me to wonder if our appointment is over... Dr. Gergely is the worst doctor I've ever had, stay away!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011