Ratings for Dr. Juan C. Anguita

From the bottom of my heart I would consider other Endodontist before Dr. John Anguita. From my experience this is the dentist that will botch and cause damages. I had two root canals with him that were completely botched, they were filled in not even half way for two molars. Considering he is a specialist this is unacceptable. He seems to be about the $$$ not the ethics behind the medical field. I am now attempting to fix what he didn't.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

On July 3, 2014 I had a Root Canal with Dr. Anguita. Dr.Anguita is very professional and experienced.He is a man a few words but he explains every thing he is doing before he starts and during the procedure.I was very nervous and Dr. Anguita was comforting and helped me through the procedure. His assistant Maria Elena is professional, also explains everything and puts you at ease. The office is state of the art and clean. They were very punctual in calling me into my appointment.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Anguita performed a root canal . Some time after the tooth was still bothering me. He failed to see that this tooth had two nerves not one. NowI have pain and I have to go through another painful procedure. He was in quite a hurry during the day of the procedure and prior to going in, I waited over 45 minutes. The staff was not very welcoming . It was overall an unpleasant experience. In researching and speaking to others who have either been patients or know of him through friends that went to him stated that he apparently has made other serious mistakes in the past as well and had a similar experiences with regard to wait time..I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013