Ratings for Dr. Ilya Lipkin

I went to his office for a consultation, and he made insensitive jokes about how teeth were really crooked. After they took records and presented a treatment plan for me, he promised that braces may only be needed for 12 to 18 months which was a lie. He said I may need extractions as well. He is too cowardly to admit that he is a ripoff artist, so when I finally asked him about his fees he actually left the room and had his secretary break the numbers to me. She arrogantly quoted me $8,200 and told me it was because he was far superior to all the other orthodontists in the region. I ultimately chose a different board-certified orthodontist who put braces on me for a little over $5,000 without any extractions, and 4 months later my teeth look so much better. He may be a well-regarded orthodontist, but his fees are a total ripoff and there are plenty of other orthodontists who can give you a beautiful smile at a more reasonable cost.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

He is fast and he knows what he's doing and he is very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Lipkin is not only a great orthodontist, but is also a kind man. His business thrives due to the lovely and hard working staff and his genuine nature. I am so lucky to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Great Dr. Put braces on two of my children. He's very kind, knowledgable and patient. Wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

BEST ORTHO. EVR! HE is soo nice and i love getting my braces tightend. He is always there if you have a prob.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006