Ratings for Dr. Melanie G. Allen

I have been a patient of Dr. Allen for the last 3 months. I have seen the same hygienist who is ,"Fabulous." She really spent a lot of time talking to me and explaining all my treatment. There was no problem with her answering all my questions. I love Dr.Allen , I thought she was very sweet and warm. Very knowledgeable. She took pictures of all my teeth( NOT x-rays) and showed me what my teeth looked like so I could see what the decay looked like. All her staff are very sweet and called me that night to make sure I was ok after my filling! Great office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Have been seen here for several years. Initially happy with services rendered but not on last several visits. Inattentive hygienist (you never see the same one). She was distracted and very rough. Caused me a lot of discomfort. Last week, seen by yet another hygienist that spent 15 minutes working on a "deep" cleaning on 1 quadrant of my mouth. Charged $175. Needed other 3 quads done at $175 each for what? A glorified water pick??? Today told I need to pay $56 for the dentist to examine me even though I paid for her plan that is supposed to include this visit. On top of the $700 for the "extensive" cleaning, I was told I'd need to pay $118 for an even more intensive cleaning after my procedure was complete. Left the office without finishing my treatment. Now I have to start over with someone else since I don't trust anyone in this office anymore. Dr. Allen needs to get a grip on what goes on in this office. Chaos is not comforting to patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

first visit they tried to get 50 for bitewing my ins comp pays-i didnt like that; didnt like their followup on condition-i had to call myself to get info; dds allen seems ok but remote; when i decided to leave i was told it would cost me $35 to get my records which i had supplied to them , emailed to another dentist; i never experianced that before; they said i should've read the fine print on financial form; that truley is being cheesy; i would not recommend this office;

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

excellent doctor and staff. would refer my family and friends here anyday. I feel very comfortable with the Docand the staff. It is a very warm office.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

I want to give Dr. Allen the best rating possible! She and her staff really took good care of me and got me out of pain. She is the best doctor and I will be a long term patient!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

The initial visit was great. After that, I had many different assistants work on me, a different person each time.They would perform major things, and the doctor only saw me for a few minutes each time and wasn't very friendly. I never received much of an explanation of what was being done as far as procedures. In addition to that, both fillings that I have received have now been already damaged and I'm having them replaced at my new dentist. This was only 3 months ago. I do not at all recommend this place.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

This was the best experience I have ever had. Dr. Allen and her staff are fantastic! All the girls are very helpful and caring. Her front desk girl is super! Very nice and even called me that night to check up on me!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011