Ratings for Dr. Ania Cabrerizo

I took my son here this past week for his check up and cleaning. He was terrified from a bad experience we had at an other dentist. I must say Dr. Cabrerizo was amazing with him. She took her time and made him feel at ease. She would explain to him what she was going to do to him so that he would not feel frightened. She was gentle and very sweet. What you should expect from someone who works with children. I am so glad my sister recommended me to her office.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

The office is great and the quality of work is phenomenal. We are very happy!!!! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Oh my god if you have an appt at 10 you will probably be going in at 12. The dr is good yet with the amount of patients they schedule she is always rushing. My son had to have two teeth extractd and due to her time they didnt let the anestecia take a complete evfect. That scared my child and now its a missio for him at any dentist. The ladies that do they intial check up are awesome the front girls cpud be a little bit friendly. I like this dr but due to her time i decided to change dentist.

Submitted September 27, 2013

I loved the office. I also loved the attention my child was given. There was hardly a wait, the assistant and doctor were both very nice and helpful with all of my questions.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I took my 3 year old little girl for her first visit last week. My daughter had a wonderful first dental visit. The staff is very patient and caring .The doctor was very friendly & dedicated a lot of time to her visit. We had a great visit! My daughter left with a goody bag and a bright smile!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Excellent service, the pediatric dentist is very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

The service was great. The Doctor is very knowledgeable, compassionate and answer all my concerns. My kids love her!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011