Ratings for Dr. N. Alibhai

I love going to see her, I always feel like I'm being listened to!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She has been my doctor since I was a baby and always treated me well. Although, the last time I had an appointment with her, she basically shamed me for wanting to go on birth control. I told her that the reason I wanted it is because I suffer from awful period cramps, but she called me a "baby" and said that I'm "too young" to go on birth control. As a 17 year old, I don't believe I'm "too young", since the majority of my friends went on birth control by the age 15. She gave it to me anyway. I left the office crying of embarrassment. I don't plan on ever going back.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I will never see this lady again i go in and see her because i am very sick and have 2 kids to take care of, she accuses me of challenging her when simply i was stating what was wrong and that i thought i had an infection in my throat, she was very rude and i will not see her again, she didn't even tell me what was wrong with me, i would not recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Knows her stuff! First time I went to MD and was impressed!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Been seeing for 23 years, most caring and genuine person I know

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr. N. Alibhai I have been going to her for over 23 years and have never looked back. I have a disability and she has made sure she knows what medication to give me when I need it. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Alibhai is amazing!! You can tell she really cares about her patients. She is very thorough and very efficient. She really takes pride in being a doctor and helping others. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr.Alibhai was good when I started but I find she is not anymore. She rushes threw the exam, when it came to do bloodwork she asked if I wanted to check for colestrol levels. I was surprised at that she the doctor not me. There has been a lot more negative but I dont want to go on on. I will be looking for another dotor. My adult daughter does not like her either. She has had problems with her to. She to will be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr Alibhai has been my doctor for more than 20 years. she is very busy but I have never had any trouble getting in to see her although I might spend more time in the waiting room than my actual appointment. She is great with my babies as they cry and scream through their check ups. She never makes me feel embarrassed about it and just tries to get through the check up as quick and efficient as my kids let her. She's quick to refer me to specialists over the years. I don't mind that the appointments are usually to the point and quick, I don't care to sit and chat all day anyway. She answers my questions and concerns and takes good care of my health.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr Alibhia shows her human side to medicine. You are not rushed and she back tracks her records and asks if those ailments are better now. She is fantastic and I'm glad I found her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015