Ratings for Dr. Ian S. Fong

Great Doctor, the best ! The Dental Hygienist is awesome.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I am so scared of the dentist but Dr. Fong made me feel comfortable. He explained everything to me in a way that I could actually understand. He is always on time which is a huge plus because of my time limitation due to work and kids. I needed a root canal and I was terried from the horror stories from other people and I didn't feel anything. I'm so happy I found him as a Dr. His work and personality are wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Fong is awesome. He is very friendly and softspoken and will treat you like a friend. He has excellent clinical skills and his filling look beautiful and natural. His injection technique is painless and the wait time was less than 5 minutes. I have sent all of my family, friends, and coworkers to him and everyone loves him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

This Dentist has some serious skills. I fell and chipped my front tooth. I went to another Dentist and he claimed he fixed it but it was poorly done and obvious. I went to Dr. Fong and he fixed it so well you can't see it and it looks better than my other teeth.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011