Ratings for Dr. David Omand

My son saw Dr. Omand today and I have got to say how very kind and helpful he was. He put to rest some concerns I had. He did not hesitate to run some tests.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Dr. Omand is a very caring Doctor no matter what age you are. He has helped us through some very tough times and we really appreciate him. Very soft spoken and very kind and helpful. As for the bad ratings????? I guess it is what makes the world turn! We stand firm for the Omand/Routledge team!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Are you sure you were in the right clinic to find Dr, Omand rude and not caring you sure dont hear that very OFTEN.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

I would have to agree that this man should not be allowed to practice medicine. The worst bedside manners I have ever come across! A very rude and ignorant man. Treated my wife and I like we were wasting his time. My wife left in tears and untreated. They have a sign on their wall stating that they do not 'tolerate rude behavior', why on earth would they think 'we' have to tolerate their rude behavior???

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Dr. Omand was an amazing doctor to have. He is so caring and helpfull. I was so happy to have him as my doctor while I was so sick.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

This man should not be allowed to practice medicine, not even on animals. He has a terrible bedside manner and I have personally been present when he was down right ignorant to an elderly patient under his car. He also refused to order an ambulance for this same patient to go to Edmonton for a cat scan, even though the patient had a broken back. Told her to find her own ride. I wouldn't let this man near me or anyone in my family if he was the last doctor on earth.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr.Omand...he is a wonderful person, I wouldnt go see anyone else. He is awesome with kids, my boys dont like going to the emergency, but love going to see him!! But now he is not doing prenatal, so i dont really want to have anymore kids if he cant be the one there for me...You couldnt ask for a better doctor!!! HE IS AWESOME!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dave has been our family physician since coming to Cold Lake almost 20 years ago. He has always helped us thru whatever problems we have been having. If he couldn't help he sent us to someone he felt could. Excellent doctor although at times very overworked.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

This doctor has seen both my husband and myself through some very rough times. He has always acted in the most professional way. Up to the time of my husbands death in 2003, he was always on top of whatever was required. I hopefully will have him as my doctor for many years to come. I would put my life in his hands and know that he would take the necessary steps to get me back to good health if possible. To me, he deserves the highest rating.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Hard to get in to see him because he's gone so often. If he can't figure out what's causing your problem, has been known to say "Well I think we've gone as far as we can." Dah!! Send me to a specialist or someone who knows what they're doing.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006