Ratings for Dr. Richard Lindenschmidt

THE BEST!! He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had. Always so helpful and knowledgeable and actually listens to your concerns and takes them seriously. Please don’t ever retire!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

He has saved my life. More than once. He is kind and easy to talk to and has never judged me

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Lindenschmidt has been my doctor for 20 years. I truly trust him with my life. In recent years I have had some serious health issues and he had always been spot on with his diagnoses, even when his diagnosis is in conflict with a specialist. Kind, caring, professional and very intelligent. The only issue I have is his senior receptionist - she is abrasive and unnecessarily abrupt. Thankfully the Assistant who used to work exclusively with Dr. L is still there and I try to call only when she's there.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I have been with him over 20 years . He's the best !!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

When my new born who is now 17 had a problem with her kidneys,the hospital couldnt help me,but doctor Lindenscmidt knew right away she needed surgery right away.He delivered all of my 3 girls with the same kidney problem.Even came with me in the ambulance when rushed to the city hospital with my last pregnancy when there was an emergency problem with me and the unborn baby. He truly goes out of his way for his patients and his receptionist is the best.Such dedicated team work those two work so well together to benefit their patients.The best doctor Selkirk has ever had.Only wish my kids were still able to see him.Im so lucky to still have him. Praying he never retires. You cant replace him,thats for sure.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Lindenschmidt has been my physician since 1985 and for the past 18 months has monitored a serious illness. His manner makes a patient comfortable. With careful diagnosis he will determine the nature of an ailment and make swift referral to a specialist, if required, without hesitation. My gratitude extends to not only this outstanding doctor, but also to his receptionist of the past several years.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Does not like to give anyone time off work when they need it but is pleasant and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

The best doctor.....really. He has been my doctor for 23 years and is now our family doctor. I truly trust him and his professional opinion. He takes the time to listen and is non judgmental. Keep up the good work, your reputation is remarkable.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Great person and great doctor, saw him for 10+ years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

SUPER DOCTOR, SUPER GUY, HAVE HAD HIM FOR OVER 20 YEARS, WOULD NOT SWITCH FOR ANY OTHER DOC.GOOD MEMORY AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.HOPE HE NEVER RETIRES!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007