Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Shride

My wife, son and I have been seeing Dr. Mike Shride for about 10 years. It's amazing what his adjustments can do from a couple back injuries I've had. 1st one I didn't even know I had until x-rayed me and he asked me about a very old fracture in my lower back. It took me a day to remember of diving board accident when I was 8. My work had moved me from the plains to Upstate NY to Greenville. I always looked for a Chiropractor from Palmer, as Dr. Shride. I've learned that waiting for my back to get better can be a long, painful process. If I do something, it could be the stupidest thing, that gives me a constant cramp the size of a softball in my lower back, I call his office and I'm able to get in that day. My family has many great stories of Dr. Shride and I've recommended a number of friends to him. It's too unfortunate that some people just refuse to go to a chiropractor and would rather eat pain killers, miss days of work and do PT over months, while I see Dr. Mike.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Mike is the best. Since we started seeing him 10 years ago, we hardly ever need to see our medical doctors. Our older daughter had continuous ear infections, but, under his care, has not had any since. He started caring for our youngest was she was 3mos, and she has never had more than a 24 hour cold. The appointment times are flexible to meet our hectic schedules, and the staff are very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Nice people. Nice office. Accessible and pleasant to work with.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. Michael C. Shride's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1991)

HIP