Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Grant

Office is not pleasant, I did not a chance to meet the md, for it was a misunderstanding, and the manager believe not to apologize about situation. I am a new patients, cannot believe that.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Very warm and friendly staff. He is very detailed and I felt very comfortable even with my fear of having an extraction done. He and his staff did a very good job in getting me to relax. I would highly recommend this dentist and his bedside manners very professional but yet still caring.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

IM TERRIFIED OF THE DENTIST BUT AFTER MY VISIT AT DR. RICHARD GRANTS OFFICE I CAN NOW SAY I'M NO LONGER AFRAID OF THE DENTIST. HIS GENTLE TOUCHES ALMOST PUT NE TO SLEEP AS HE EXAMINED MY TEETH. HIS OFFICE IS TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED AND HE ALONG WITH HIS STAFF HAVE GREAT EXPERTISE IN THE FIELD OF DENTISTRY. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND SUCH A GREAT DENTIST AND SOMEPLACE I CAN NOW CALL HOME FOR ALL MY DENTAL NEEDS. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR. GRANT, HE IS AN EXCEPTIONAL DENTIST AND SUPER GENTLE!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Knowledgeable, Friendly, and Pleasant Staff. Dr. Grant has an excellent "bedside" manner and is always courteous and takes his time to listen to any concerns and thoroughly exams patients teeth. Would never change dentist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012