Ratings for Dr. Samuel L. Klein

All the positive reviews surprise me! I agree with all the negative reviews and had the worst experience ever with any dentist or office. Immediately while the dentist Klein checked the mouth and took X-Rays, Oh yes I needed crowns two of them! He showed me the problems and convinced me I went ahead and agreed to one, while in the chair the receptionist came in to arrange for payment and sign the paperwork while in the chair! Immediately it seemed strange and dishonest, his office is old and old equipment as well not a comfortable place. He drilled and even drilled by accident on the other tooth, which he claimed need also a crown I put my finger in to correct the process, buy this time I had agreed and signed for payment so continued on with the crown and walked out with a temporary that was extremely sensitive for its duration a long time, then put in the crown and it remained sensetive for months, which is the reason I went to another dentist and surprised that the need for the other crown on that particular tooth was not needed! Certainly I lost all trust in that Dentist and surely would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I always leave satisfied, Everyone is very helpful

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

The lines of communication with regard to dental problem/solution, pricing, and pain relief were clear and concise. A great variety of staff - professionals who value authentic customer service addressed multiple needs: from check up, cleaning, dental assistance to front desk appointment planning. It was very refreshing to experience a dental office that was on its game. Bravo Dr Klein for your commitment to excellence. Heather and Janet are true gems.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Klein provides excellent care at reasonable prices. I needed extensive repairs and he was able to obtain credit for me, even though my scores were poor. When a temporary crown came loose, the doctor gave up his lunch hour to fit me into his schedule to repair it that day.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

My husband was "gifted" genetically poor teeth and we've spent years and thousands of dollars to try to preserve those which we can. We've had some horrific experiences along the way, but we've also had Dr. Samuel Klein. His extremely proficient and concerned staff, alongside his obvious personal dedication to that in which he specializes, made the rather large investment we made in Brian's (my husband's) teeth seem like a gift. Dr. Klein was kindly determined to resolve any and all problems with which he was well-versed in the most direct and least painful way possible - else, we would have clearly added the cost of an oral surgeon to our already rather hefty bill. Brian's teeth look (and feel) exceptional now and while we've had thousands of dollars of work done over the years past, I am now certain that future such dramatic payouts will be avoided by our merely meeting our quarterly cleanings with Sophia (Dr. Klein's primary Dental Hygienist) Thank you, Dr. Klein (and Heather, Janet and Sophia)! You've beautifully and tremendously changed our lives with your specialized care.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

dr klein and his entire staff are totally professional and courteous, you come here and leave here with complete confidence

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Sofia the hygienist is great and the staff is pleasant and patient .. highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

no pain, very caring and professional, highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Me and my family have been a patient of dr klein for some time now. My daughter has been seeing a pediatric dentist for years and did not want to leave, but after a visit with Dr. Klein changed her name. Always pleased with the work

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Very pleased, found everyone to be very professional and pleasant. Dr Klein without a doubt is the very best

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016