Ratings for Dr. Phillip Fourie

His newest admin girl (D......) at front reception is the best one he has ever had!!!! She is always smiling and polite as soon as you walk in the door!! A HUGE improvement from the older lady he has had for years! He is a patient, kind, and compassionate Dr. it is just to bad it is almost impossible to see him when you need to

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

horrible experience, rushed, did not want to help. I will not go to him again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Absolutely love the new girl taking on his patients at the new clinic!!! She is so friendly and efficient ... always has a smile even when Its crazy busy...this job was made for her... always has the time for me and always makes me feel special likeI'm a person not just a number.... Much improved from the old staff!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

If you want a doctor that is caring, knowledgable, will phone you personally if he concerned about you, respectful of you and will listen, then go see Dr. Fourie. I have great respect for this man, as did my mom. I just got out of the hospital with my daughter and he came everyday to see her, as he did for my mom. He is just great. And the office staff is great too, once you get to know them, they would do anything for you. Thanks Dr. Fourie!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr Fourie is one of the best Dr's in Yorkton. I have serious health issues and I have no problem getting in to see him even if I phone late and they are booked they will get me in or make sure I get in asap by making an appointment for me They do this for me due to my health. The staff all know me by name and they all treat me great. Dr Fourie is very thourogh and has called me at home to give me results and explain things or to tell me to come in to see him right away or pick up a prescription he ordered for me. I have never been phoned at home by another Doctor in Yorkton. Dr Fourie cares about me as a patient not just a savings account.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

The staff are deplorable. My mother tried to talk to the doctor because he had seen her at the hospital in emergency, but she isn't one of his patients. The front line staff wouldn't even let her talk to him to ask a question and were unbelievably rude. While good doctors may be hard to find, I don't think front line staff should be and he would do well to change his.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Yes Dr. Fourie is an excellent doctor, the receptionist (the older one) on the other hand is a complete ****!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

This is the best doctor that I have ever had. Dr Fourie is one of the most patient, understanding, and caring doctors. Very clear on procedures he was doing and when my son got very ill with Septic Arthritis he did every thing to figure out what was wrong and worked with a pediatrician to make a diagnosis. He always took the time and answered all my questions that I had. Never had the feeling like he was trying to rush me out of the office. I have recently moved and finding it stressful that I have to try and find a doctor just like Doctor Fourie.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

This man, without talking to my mother, sent a notice to SGI that she was an unsafe driver. Is this ethical? I would say that if you are on painkillers, don't go near him or you could be his next submission. I might add she is an eighty year old woman that has a clean abstract. This takes away her freedom to even go for coffee without a cab. You have to wonder.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

best one yet! I love the way you get to see him. you call in the morning and see him in an hour or 2 instead of waiting 2 weeks to get your problem treated like the old way. If you don't like him go to another but he has been good to me

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008