Ratings for Dr. Mary McIntyre

This doctor is no longer licensed to practice in Ontario. She was diagnosed bi-polar and was self-medicating with alcohol for decades. She prescribed addictive medications without warning patients, violated privacy and literally hired people off the streets (no education or training) to work in her office which was filthy. She violated protocols by not refrigerating immunizations and using expired immunizations on her patients. I thank God every day she didn't kill any of my family members. I had to have all my children tested to verify that they were indeed immune to the diseases she immunized them for. Two of my sisters have been in and out of rehab since she was their doctor because she prescribed them addictive narcotics for occasional headaches. This doctor is mentally ill which is very sad, but she should not be allowed to practice medicine ever again. Maybe if she gets well she could be an employee of a clinic where they could oversee the management of the practice, but she cannot run her own practice. The patients she has harmed and killed far surmounts anyone she was ever able to help.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I'm not sure that the new one more than that I can you are the new year to the!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I would do anything to have this doctor back in my life. She always took her time and listened to all issues. Yes you had to wait but that's because she would listen and take care of all issues you had. My experience since she fell ill and had to close has been HORRIBLE AND PATHETIC. We need more doctors like this remarkable woman.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

its said we have been with this doc sine she come to chatham and then now we can not even see her my dad is not in good health and he can not get into her for 2 years now and then my mom was just 42 when she passed away in her care this is not good she was so good befor and then after my mom dided then she just didnt want to look us in the eye its just sad because she used to be so good she does need good staff in there the ones she has in there suck like i said its to bad she ws always god and the last few years she went way down hill its to bad thats all i can say

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr McIntyre is the most special person I have ever met, she's very through & listens with all the compassion in the world & and does everything she can possibly do for you,well respected doctor!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr Mary has been our doctor for many years and has given us excellent health care each and every visit. She is caring and takes time to listen to each complaint and works tirelessly to solve the problem. My wife had a cancer operation a while ago and Dr Mary watched over her in the operating room as the surgeon worked. I count our famil fortuneate to have such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Worst doctor ever.Dirty & fast to give meds to people she doesn't know.My mother is 80 years old & we found out recently that this doctor had her on meds that probaly has hurt her more.My sister is on three different pain meds that are a deadly combination & she is addicted to them.My daughter once went with another sister only because my sister asked her to come with her.She said that the office was so dirty, sheets on table not paper ones.There was a needle with someone elses blood in it on the counter & when my daughter asked her about this she just took her hands and swipt it into the garbage & didn't wash her hands afterwards before she took care of my sister.She offered my daughter some morphine because she though she had a headache.This doctor didn't even know my daughter.My family has mentioned many times the smell of achole on her breathe but didn't say anything.Worst doctor ever, don't trust her with your life.I wouldn't send anyone to her, not even my dog.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Worst doctor I've ever had. You cannot book by telephone the doctor must book your appointment for you. If you do get in it could be months before you actually get to see her. Expect to take the whole day off work as you'll wait a minimum of 3 hours and even after you wait that long you may be told by staff that she's not coming in that day!! There is zero privacy. Everyone in there knows why you're there. THe staff is untrained and unprofessional. The office is so filthy it's like sitting in a back alley with equipement that looks like it was thrown out long ago. The doctor is usually pleasant but I have heard her talk rudely about other patients. No patient should be treated the way you are here!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Best doctor in Chatham. Although sometimes there's a long wait, when you see her, she listens!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr. McIntyre is a very knowledgeable doctor who cares about her patients and if she does not know what the problem is she doesn't hesitate to send you to another doctor who may be more knowledgeable in the field. Yes her waiting time is long but she does not rush you out the door. I think she has to be the most polite, understanding doctor with great patience to take care of 8,000 patients, and still have a smile on her face with a cold or without a cold you can depend on her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009