Dr. Paul Weinstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Weinstein

My son had his wisdom removed. His recovery was amazing. No swelling and almost no pain. He took one pain pill the first day after the surgery and that was all he needed. The staff is caring and patient . Highest recommendation

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Weinstein is absolutely fantastic as well as the entire staff. I have serious anxiety issues when it comes to dentists because of past experiences throughout my life, but Dr. Weinstein has a way of making you feel at complete ease. The proof is in the pudding with his skills as a surgeon. Both my kids had their wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Weinstein and had barely any swelling or pain. I just had a tooth extraction and am healing nicely. Not only does he have true hands of a surgeon, but he's truly a nice, down-to-earth person as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I was treated quickly and with great care during my visit.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Weinstein has a very comforting bedside manner. Within a few seconds any anxiety you might have will be gone. Extremely knowledgeable and the entire staff is prompt and courteous. Both the Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter locations are immaculate. I highly recommend Dr. Weinstein to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

awesome ! Great staff and doctor, would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Weinsten is amazing! I had 2 impacted wisdom teeth removed, a baby tooth extracted, and bone grafting in 2 locations. Today is day #2 and I barely feel anything. A little sore, as to be expected, but no pain!! incredible!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Fantastic experience. I would recommend Dr. Weinstein and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Weinstein is awesome. This is the 2nd surgery I had with him. it’s always so nerve-racking to go to a dentist let alone an oral surgeon. But he put me at ease both times and let me know how easy the procedure was going to be. It went very quickly, thankfully. He’s very compassionate, professional & capable. I wouldn’t go to anyone else. His staff was awesome as well. They warmly welcome you when you walk in the door & call to check up on you the next day. Overall it was a good experience if you have to go to an Oral Surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

My daughter had all 4 of her wisdom teeth removed. Surgical procedure was quick, she had no pain, not even complaints of soreness and recovered well. So happy we were referred to Dr. Weinstein who is excellent, nice, professional and caring. The staff are also very friendly and pleasant. Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Paul Weinstein and his staff were wonderful. I was nervous going in for this procedure because i had a bad experience when i was young but yesterday’s experience was great. Everyone was nice and patient and answered all my questions. Recovery has been so much better than i imagined. I highly recommend Dr. Weinstein for a dental surgery.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Paul Weinstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

GHI