Ratings for Dr. Paul Weinstein

My husband needed two extractions which were performed by Dr. Weinstein. In addition to being an excellent doctor, he is a very kind and personable man. He explained everything to my husband and me and the procedure went well. My husband had a pain free recovery. From the time you walk in the door and are greeted by the reception staff and then his assistant, you know you are in good hands. We highly recommend Dr. Paul Weinstein.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

I love Dr. Weinstein and his staff. He has done extractions on all of my children, my husband, my mother and myself. I cannot say enough good things about Paul Weinstein. Thank you for giving us the best quality of care. Jill Gavagni and family.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

The absolute best in all categories Tops in their expertise

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

I had to have an emergency tooth extraction last Thursday and met with Dr. Weinstein. He had excellent bedside manners and kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend him and the practice.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

I just had my last appt. for a tooth extraction. Everything went smoothly and can now have a crown put in to cover the the implant. I would highly recommend Dr. Weinstein . Everything was fully explained and never had to wait long in the office for the scheduled appt.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

My son had his wisdom removed. His recovery was amazing. No swelling and almost no pain. He took one pain pill the first day after the surgery and that was all he needed. The staff is caring and patient . Highest recommendation

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Weinstein is absolutely fantastic as well as the entire staff. I have serious anxiety issues when it comes to dentists because of past experiences throughout my life, but Dr. Weinstein has a way of making you feel at complete ease. The proof is in the pudding with his skills as a surgeon. Both my kids had their wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Weinstein and had barely any swelling or pain. I just had a tooth extraction and am healing nicely. Not only does he have true hands of a surgeon, but he's truly a nice, down-to-earth person as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I was treated quickly and with great care during my visit.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Weinstein has a very comforting bedside manner. Within a few seconds any anxiety you might have will be gone. Extremely knowledgeable and the entire staff is prompt and courteous. Both the Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter locations are immaculate. I highly recommend Dr. Weinstein to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

awesome ! Great staff and doctor, would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Paul Weinstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

HealthPartners