Ratings for Dr. Wallace Archibald

I have been a patient of Doctor Archibald for over 20 years He has seen me through some pretty rough times Has even went so far as to do house calls if I or my family needed it Can't say enough good about this man

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Smart and amazing doctor, I've known him a long time and he is always right on with his treatment decisions .

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I personally like Wally and he has been my family's Doctor since my children were born and continues with my wife. They all love him and would gladly give him the highest ratings. He was my Doctor as well until I switched a few years ago. Wasn't anything he did just another Dr. was more convenient for me. My issue with him and his office was over a single incident. My regular Doctor was away and I got a bladder infection. i knew i needed antibiotics immediately so the office a greed to see me at the end of the day. When I got there for a 530 appointment they said they made a mistake and Dr. Archibald could not see me. It was too late to go to a walk-in clinic so left . I went to a clinic at 7 am the next morning and was told that I now had a kidney infection and if I had started antibiotics the day before It would likely not have spread..Spent a month in pain and needed to see specialists. Really disappointed. the fact the staff was rude and dismissive of me only made it worse.. He is a great doctor but should fire his whole staff!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Fantastic doctor. He is thorough, knowledgeable, a good listener and friendly. The staff are helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

As mentioned your appointment time is more a general idea, you may wait 5 minutes, sometimes 35 minutes but is worth it, sometimes someone needs more time and that's what makes him a great doctor. I have been threw many illnesses, diseases, and random injuries and have never felt like I got poor care. I have had him since birth and sadly will need to leave his practice for a doctor where I live now due to on going serious health issues, if only you could bring great doctors everywhere you go.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

The greatest doctor I have had out of the 6 in my lifetime. The 3 stars is not reflective of my doctor however what makes him so great is the fact he takes the time required for you and thus when he is devoting the same efforts for someone else you are sitting in the waiting room! Overall top notch and worth waiting for!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Have had him as family doctor for over twenty years and consider him excellent in all fields. If youcan not be happy with this doctor you have a serious problem.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Not the best on punctuality but he gives you as much time as you need so it is worth the wait. Best doctor EVER!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I was one of his first patients and can say only good things about the care he has given myself and my family over the years. It is true that you have to wait to see him sometimes but I know that he is giving the same care and attention that he has to given to us to the patients before us. He listens, acknowledges what is being said and has never been wrong in his diagnosis. It is an honour to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I rated him low on punctuality because he never rushes his patients. Since he takes his time to listen, he ends up being late. Just factor this time into your appointment and you will be fine. He is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever known. He is knowledgable but not afraid to refer when he gets stumped. Our family has been with him since he started.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014