Ratings for Dr. Jacquelyn Amos

I have been a patient for over 30 years and have only good things to say about Dr. Amos. Her manner is pleasant and she never hesitates to explain issues and treatments. She keeps up to date with the latest technology, and has always seen me promptly if I have an emergency.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

In June of 2018 I had an appointment with dr. A mouse to have a tooth extracted and when she was freezing my tooth the room begin to spin around in circles all of a sudden I started throwing up and I passed out in the chair for an hour and a half when I came to nobody had bothered to call 911 or my next of kin I wasn't sure if I was dying or what has happened so I called my daughter to come and pick me up this was on the Thursday late afternoon of the following day on Friday no one bothered to call me to see how I was their excuse was that they were close on Fridays I never heard anything from her office until the following Monday as they were setting up an appointment with a dental surgeon still never asked how I was doing when I was contacted dr. Ramos on the following Monday she had every excuse to what had happened she said she never encountered anything like this before all the more reason to call 911 I could have been having a stroke or any kind of serious medical emergency after I had my tooth extracted by Dental Surgeon. I sent her the bill for $668 for costs that I incurred because of her not so wonderful work as a so-called dentist so when you have any dental work done think twice about where you go I blame the dentist for what happened also the staff that she has hired there because nobody bothered to do anything about it great bunch of people oh and by the way my name is Richard Sampson I live in Bridgewater if anybody would like to know more about this situation you can contact me on Facebook thank you

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

She filles 8 of.my.teeth and.extracted 2 it.was.an.amazing.experience ,first ever good dentust experience

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Excellent up to date training in addition to many years of successful practice is applied with care and thoughtfulness to her practice with her clients of all ages. A very favourable quality is that Dr. Amos attends to negative feedback with an honest and sincere effort to make corrections and improve her practice in terms of technique, quality service and comfortable environment. She cares!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dreadful with children. Dr. Amos actually accused my seven year old of 'faking it' when she cried out in pain! She was hitting a nerve! My child has no problems with other dentists. This kind of experience can cause trauma, do not take your children here.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

A kind, caring and competent dentist with lovely office and staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been going to Dr Amos for at least the last 10 years or so . I have to say that I would recommend her to others as I had bad experiences with other dentists . And she was very helpful in my fear of dentists and if I had an emergency she would fit me in her busy schedule and the staff was very helpful as well .Very pleased with the service that she provides .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been going to Dr Amos since the first year of her practice. I have only good things to say about my experiences. I was so frightened of dentists from childhood experiences at the age of 35 the tears would roll down my cheeks as soon as I sat in the chair for the checkup. With her patience and professional competence I am now able to have dental work done and leave with a smile. I have had 9 crowns done over the years and a few replacement fillings. The last work before today was 17 years ago. I still have all of that dental work and there have not been problems with any of it. She is a competent and professional person. My biggest fear is that she will retire at some point and I will have to start over with someone else. I have just had an extraction today that was due to previous incompetent work I had done as a child 60 years ago. That is the only tooth loss I have had in 37 years of going to Dr Amos. Many people complain about the price of the work, and I understand it is expensive for someone on lower income, but quality work costs money. We are paying for the quality of education the person received. I recommend Dr Amos to anyone....

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Nothing good to be said about this dentist. Would not reccomend for anyone with children, especially anyone in the lower income bracket.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Reasonable prices, but horrible experience with this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015