Ratings for Dr. Jacquelyn Amos

Excellent up to date training in addition to many years of successful practice is applied with care and thoughtfulness to her practice with her clients of all ages. A very favourable quality is that Dr. Amos attends to negative feedback with an honest and sincere effort to make corrections and improve her practice in terms of technique, quality service and comfortable environment. She cares!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dreadful with children. Dr. Amos actually accused my seven year old of 'faking it' when she cried out in pain! She was hitting a nerve! My child has no problems with other dentists. This kind of experience can cause trauma, do not take your children here.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

A kind, caring and competent dentist with lovely office and staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been going to Dr Amos for at least the last 10 years or so . I have to say that I would recommend her to others as I had bad experiences with other dentists . And she was very helpful in my fear of dentists and if I had an emergency she would fit me in her busy schedule and the staff was very helpful as well .Very pleased with the service that she provides .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been going to Dr Amos since the first year of her practice. I have only good things to say about my experiences. I was so frightened of dentists from childhood experiences at the age of 35 the tears would roll down my cheeks as soon as I sat in the chair for the checkup. With her patience and professional competence I am now able to have dental work done and leave with a smile. I have had 9 crowns done over the years and a few replacement fillings. The last work before today was 17 years ago. I still have all of that dental work and there have not been problems with any of it. She is a competent and professional person. My biggest fear is that she will retire at some point and I will have to start over with someone else. I have just had an extraction today that was due to previous incompetent work I had done as a child 60 years ago. That is the only tooth loss I have had in 37 years of going to Dr Amos. Many people complain about the price of the work, and I understand it is expensive for someone on lower income, but quality work costs money. We are paying for the quality of education the person received. I recommend Dr Amos to anyone....

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Nothing good to be said about this dentist. Would not reccomend for anyone with children, especially anyone in the lower income bracket.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Reasonable prices, but horrible experience with this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

The asbolute worst experience of my life was in Dr. Amos and her staff's care. No respect for their patients time, they had dirty instruments on a tray ready to use in my mouth, and they were all so rushed and just didn't want to dedicate the time to care for people one on one, I will never ever go back there and I'm sorry I ever did. Oh! And her dental assistant isn't even registered! As a matter of fact, she didn't even go to school for it! Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Amos has been my dentist for a number of years and I am very happy with her work. She did a great job replacing a number of very old fillings with amalgam and I have had no difficulties with those fillings. I find Dr. Amos to be knowledgeable and skillful. She has been co-operative and understanding about my chemical sensitivities.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

I have been going to Dr.Amos since I was a child. I am now 31 years old and I have not had a bad experience.She also sees my 4 children and She is great with them. The environment is very calm and relaxing and with the friendly staff and her gentle touch I will be going there for many years to come. Dr. Amos is very knowledgeable and and she has a great passion for making a great smile. Thank-you Dr. Amos.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014