Ratings for Dr. Frederic G. Kirsch

Never going back. The Dr looks like a predator and I never been to a children doctor office where you are not allowed in the room with them 🤔. This place is a joke.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

This the best office ever!!!!!!!!!! My children love Dr. Kirsch and staff, they have been coming to him since the age of three, they are now in high school. I highly recommend his office.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I love this office and have 3 children that grew up going to his office and now their children will go. Love them all

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

This doctor didn't want to give Novocaine to my 6 year old daughter for a filling and when she complained because it was hurting her they just laughed and said "she's just joking". Never were we asked if we wanted to skip the Novocaine, and never told that she complained about pain and had it denied. He also used the silver filling without asking us if we wanted that or the white one. That should be our choice as parents and not the dentist's. Just because it is not covered by the insurance does not mean that we shouldnt be given the option. Never going back.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

My kids have seen Dr. Kirsch since they were each 2 years old. They are now 23 and 26. One has had no cavities and the other had a pinpoint which Dr. Kirsch immediately filled with porcelain and sealed about 10 years ago. They absolutely love the man and his staff and look forward to their visits every 6 months. He has many of the same staff he had when my children were small. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009