Dr. Roxanna Righi

5 1 4.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Roxanna Righi

Dr. Roxanna Righi's Ratings

Was my OB with my first baby and was EXCELLENT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

Dr. Righi is amazing!! I've had her for surgery and she was so kind to come see me afterwards. She was my O.B. For my first and I was lucky to have her deliver my daughter. She is my O.B. For this pregnancy as well due date in 3 days :D. I recommend her to everyone. Her and her staff are extremely helpful and make you feel comfortable. I'll be sad to not see them again after my 6 week checkup. Definitely #1 in my books :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I've never experienced such a kind personable doctor in my life. I've ahd surgeries in the passed and shes the only one to ever run my arm in the o.r and console me. She even wrote me a note that I recieved after surgery saying eveything went well. Those extra touches make me feel human and thought of. That's not something I've always recieved in a hospital setting. I understand its a busy place but that small act of kindness has such a big impact in such an in personable industry.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Fantastic doctor! Usually do not have to wait more than 10 minutes to see her. Listens to all your concerns without making you feel stupid. Staff are fantastic! They are always so nice and happy!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

There are not enough words to express my gratitude to Dr. Righi. She was my OBGYN for 3 out of my 4 pregnancies and saved the life of both my babies and myself. She is amazing and compassionate and the best OBGYN in Sudbury.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1801903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2011

Dr. Righi is so kind! I saw her for an irregular pap, and she made me feel so secure throughout the time that we were evaluating my health. She is calm and caring, and she has an excellent bedside manner....which is really how you need to be when you're an OBGYN. She portrays genuine care for her patients, keeps quiet, calm and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1801902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Righi was my OBGYN for my first pregnancy and she also delivered my beautiful baby girl just 2 weeks ago. She is amazing. My husband and I both had such a positive experience thanks to her. She is very friendly and so is her staff. She was always patient and kind and confident. I can only hope to have her for any future pregnancies I may have. By far, the best medical practitioner I have ever encountered. Thank you for being so amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1801901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Amazing Doctor. She helped me with my infertility for fours years and never gave up. She is extremely professional even though she places herself on a friend based level.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1801900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2010

Dr Righi is an amazing OBGYN. She makes you feel like a friend at every visit and really takes time to make sure you are comfortable and worry free No question is a stupid question with her and she never makes you feel as if she is talking down to you like alot of other Dr.'s do. Her staff is fantastic, always happy, friendly and polite. Never had to wait long or experienced poor attitudes from her or her staff. If they are having a bad day they are very professional and keep it out of the work place. Would recommend her to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1801899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Dr Righi is a fantastic doctor! She delivered our first baby girl and was our O.B. We were absolutely delighted with her staff as well... very friendly. We looked forward to every visit as she is very easy to talk to and listens intentely and welcomes questions. We are TRULY Blessed to have such a wonderful doctor in Sudbury! She is truly an Angel in a white coat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1801898].votes_count ]]