Ratings for Dr. Roxanna Righi

Dr. Righi is a kind and compassionate Dr. I am now on my second pregnancy under her care and I feel fortunate to be one of her patients. She takes her time and really listens to her patients. Outstanding doctor with and outstanding team!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Awesome doctor - performed fibroid surgery and was my OB for my daughter. Highly recommended. She was supportive, attentive and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I had the best pregnancy & birthing experience with her as my ob.The staff in her office are also so friendly.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Best OB and such a kind person. I can tell she really cares about her clients. Also very knowledgeable and professional!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Amazing OB and person! She is knowledgable, kind and wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Excellent obgyn. She went above and beyond for the birth of my son!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Excellent OB..my 3rd pregnancy now and just love her

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Righi is one of the most professional, kind and caring doctors I have ever met. I met her in labour and delivery after having some complications with my pregnancy while out of town. She was so kind and knowledgable. I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

DR ,ROXANNA ,THANK DR, SO MUCH , YOU'RE SO FRIENDSLY, CLOSELY WITH THE PATIENT . AND DR,HELPED MY THREE LITTLE KIDS SKIP TO THE STRONG OF FLU. HOPEFULLY,DR HAVE GOOD HEALTHY HELPED FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE*8**8

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

She is by far the most amazing person and Doctor I have ever encountered. She consoled me as my child was rushed to the nicu and then continued to check up on both of us afterwards. She is caring and loving. Her staff is always friendly, outgoing, polite and the office is immaculately kept. I recommend her to everyone, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015