You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Roxanna Righi

DR ,ROXANNA ,THANK DR, SO MUCH , YOU'RE SO FRIENDSLY, CLOSELY WITH THE PATIENT . AND DR,HELPED MY THREE LITTLE KIDS SKIP TO THE STRONG OF FLU. HOPEFULLY,DR HAVE GOOD HEALTHY HELPED FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE*8**8

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

She is by far the most amazing person and Doctor I have ever encountered. She consoled me as my child was rushed to the nicu and then continued to check up on both of us afterwards. She is caring and loving. Her staff is always friendly, outgoing, polite and the office is immaculately kept. I recommend her to everyone, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Not enough words to explain how wonderful she and her staff is!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Was my OB with my first baby and was EXCELLENT!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Righi is amazing!! I've had her for surgery and she was so kind to come see me afterwards. She was my O.B. For my first and I was lucky to have her deliver my daughter. She is my O.B. For this pregnancy as well due date in 3 days :D. I recommend her to everyone. Her and her staff are extremely helpful and make you feel comfortable. I'll be sad to not see them again after my 6 week checkup. Definitely #1 in my books :)

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I've never experienced such a kind personable doctor in my life. I've ahd surgeries in the passed and shes the only one to ever run my arm in the o.r and console me. She even wrote me a note that I recieved after surgery saying eveything went well. Those extra touches make me feel human and thought of. That's not something I've always recieved in a hospital setting. I understand its a busy place but that small act of kindness has such a big impact in such an in personable industry.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Fantastic doctor! Usually do not have to wait more than 10 minutes to see her. Listens to all your concerns without making you feel stupid. Staff are fantastic! They are always so nice and happy!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

There are not enough words to express my gratitude to Dr. Righi. She was my OBGYN for 3 out of my 4 pregnancies and saved the life of both my babies and myself. She is amazing and compassionate and the best OBGYN in Sudbury.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Dr. Righi is so kind! I saw her for an irregular pap, and she made me feel so secure throughout the time that we were evaluating my health. She is calm and caring, and she has an excellent bedside manner....which is really how you need to be when you're an OBGYN. She portrays genuine care for her patients, keeps quiet, calm and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Righi was my OBGYN for my first pregnancy and she also delivered my beautiful baby girl just 2 weeks ago. She is amazing. My husband and I both had such a positive experience thanks to her. She is very friendly and so is her staff. She was always patient and kind and confident. I can only hope to have her for any future pregnancies I may have. By far, the best medical practitioner I have ever encountered. Thank you for being so amazing.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Roxanna Righi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "DR ,ROXANNA ,THANK DR, SO MUCH , YOU'RE SO FRIENDSLY, CLOSELY WITH THE PATIENT . AND DR,HELPED MY THREE LITTLE KIDS SKIP TO THE STRONG OF FLU. HOPEFULLY,DR HAVE..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is by far the most amazing person and Doctor I have ever encountered. She consoled me as my child was rushed to the nicu and then continued to check up on b..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not enough words to explain how wonderful she and her staff is!"

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was my OB with my first baby and was EXCELLENT!!! "

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Righi is amazing!! I've had her for surgery and she was so kind to come see me afterwards. She was my O.B. For my first and I was lucky to have her deliver ..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've never experienced such a kind personable doctor in my life. I've ahd surgeries in the passed and shes the only one to ever run my arm in the o.r and consol..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor! Usually do not have to wait more than 10 minutes to see her. Listens to all your concerns without making you feel stupid. Staff are fantastic!..."

February 19, 2015