Ratings for Dr. Roxanna Righi

Excellent obgyn. She went above and beyond for the birth of my son!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Excellent OB..my 3rd pregnancy now and just love her

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Righi is one of the most professional, kind and caring doctors I have ever met. I met her in labour and delivery after having some complications with my pregnancy while out of town. She was so kind and knowledgable. I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

DR ,ROXANNA ,THANK DR, SO MUCH , YOU'RE SO FRIENDSLY, CLOSELY WITH THE PATIENT . AND DR,HELPED MY THREE LITTLE KIDS SKIP TO THE STRONG OF FLU. HOPEFULLY,DR HAVE GOOD HEALTHY HELPED FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE*8**8

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

She is by far the most amazing person and Doctor I have ever encountered. She consoled me as my child was rushed to the nicu and then continued to check up on both of us afterwards. She is caring and loving. Her staff is always friendly, outgoing, polite and the office is immaculately kept. I recommend her to everyone, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Not enough words to explain how wonderful she and her staff is!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Was my OB with my first baby and was EXCELLENT!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Righi is amazing!! I've had her for surgery and she was so kind to come see me afterwards. She was my O.B. For my first and I was lucky to have her deliver my daughter. She is my O.B. For this pregnancy as well due date in 3 days :D. I recommend her to everyone. Her and her staff are extremely helpful and make you feel comfortable. I'll be sad to not see them again after my 6 week checkup. Definitely #1 in my books :)

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I've never experienced such a kind personable doctor in my life. I've ahd surgeries in the passed and shes the only one to ever run my arm in the o.r and console me. She even wrote me a note that I recieved after surgery saying eveything went well. Those extra touches make me feel human and thought of. That's not something I've always recieved in a hospital setting. I understand its a busy place but that small act of kindness has such a big impact in such an in personable industry.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Fantastic doctor! Usually do not have to wait more than 10 minutes to see her. Listens to all your concerns without making you feel stupid. Staff are fantastic! They are always so nice and happy!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015