Ratings for Dr. Divya Varma

Amazing doctor - always puts her patients first and really tries to understand them as people.... a rare quality these days. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Great doctor, smart and helpful. Very nice staff. Definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr Varma is great!!! She takes the time to understand your problems. She was very helpful whenever I came in. If you need a new family doctor I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Very kind and caring doctor. Always ready to listen and take action for what is needed.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Varma was my "doctor" during my pregnancy she did a good job at NOT being their to deliver my baby she was no help at all, she always got me in and out her office as fast as she could. My son came into the world sick with Bronchopneumnia and Cronic pneumonia, and at each check up she would tell me everything was okay and he is a healthy baby. 5 months later my son passes away, and every time I would try to get in and see Varma the staff would say she not in and I also couldn't book an appointment to see her, or talk to her about the lost of my son.

Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Varma was my ''baby doctor''. In the few times I saw her during my pregnancy she was very sweet and reassuring, she never told me scary things to worry me or tried to push me into doing anything I didn't want to (like inducing). She gave me all the facts in a very unbiased way and was always polite. The only complaint I do have is she didn't always remember what we had and had not talked about, but as she didn't see me too often in the early stages (once a month or so) I'm not surprised. I liked her very much and she did a wonderful job delivering my daughter.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I used to think Dr Varma was the best doctor I had ever had but over the past year my satisfaction has been consistently going down. When you go there she has no idea what your there for and when you leave says she's going to do this that and the other and never does. If I could find another family doctor I would in a minute!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

this doctor is wonderful!!!!! I couldn't imagine seeing anyone else. She is very compassionate and caring and takes the time to let you know what is going on. A++++++

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr Varma is the best doctor I have ever had. I've been a patient of heres for 7 years and she great! she listens, shes undersatnding, she's not a pill pusher. Sometimes she will have to brush up on what happened on my last visit but I figure I would too if i saw that many people and their problems in one day !! Love her! never wanna switch doctore!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr Varma is the BEST Dr around! She is so wonderful and sweet and very knowledgable. She genuinely cares for her patients! :) I love Dr Varma and will never want to switch Dr's. I've been to the Medical Clinics and not many can compare!!! ~ Melaney

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010