Ratings for Dr. Divya Varma

Dr. Varma once told my 11 year old daughter that she needs to talk about only 2 things per visit. She was very rude about it also. So when my now 18 year old had to get a form filled out for school, she felt certain that asking for a new prescription for birth control would be ok also. She told her to make another appointment for her birth control prescription! It takes 2 seconds to fill out a little piece of paper! What doctor makes a teenager come back for a birth control prescription! If it wasn't so hard to find another doctor, we would definitely leave her. She's not very friendly and is so condescending.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Hands down the best doctor I've seen in years!! So helpful and compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr. Varma for almost 15 years. She is always caring and helpful. Very sweet and always tries to help. She’s the best!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

She has always been able to help our family and figure out what the medical issue is. Glad she's my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

My husband and I saw dr. Divya Varma. She was very disrespectful, condescending, and arrogant. My husband was having flu complications and he openly stated that he wanted me in the room because it was painful for him to talk and I knew all of his symptoms. Dr Varma spoke to my husband like he was a toddler. She told me not to interrupt. She was EXTREMELY passive aggressive as if she felt I was causing problems. She moved me to the far back corner and rolled her chair so close to my husband that they were bumping knees together. My husband and I stayed respectful and did not argue or yell or complain but we left with a very bad taste in our mouths. We felt that she wasn't listening or respecting my husband's wishes. She was very unprofessional and she gave me a dirty look twice! Over her shoulder like I was a threat. when she spoke to my husband she slowed down her speech and kept saying "oooohhh poor baby. " like he wasn't smart or an adult. We will not see this doctor again. She doesn't know how to behave around relatives or talk to her patients.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Very upset about results that were needed and the front refused to call for them. I knew they were back as the walk in had them but the my doctor didn't and wouldn't call for them and had to know if I stayed on meds or if I came off them. Said it wasn't there job as I went to a walk in. They should get them to have on my file as they are my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Amazing doctor - always puts her patients first and really tries to understand them as people.... a rare quality these days. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Great doctor, smart and helpful. Very nice staff. Definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr Varma is great!!! She takes the time to understand your problems. She was very helpful whenever I came in. If you need a new family doctor I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Very kind and caring doctor. Always ready to listen and take action for what is needed.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015