Ratings for Dr. David Tam

Dr. Tam was recommended by my friend, however I'm very disappointed with HIM during my whole pregnancy. Always rush you and you can feel that he wants to push you out of the door ever since entering his office. No time for asking questions and being listened. Be prepared that he doesn't order ultrasound fir you after the week of 20th and you wouldn't know the weight, size, position of your baby. It was the most stupid decision I made to choose him as my OB. Think twice When you choose him as your OB because there are other OB out there who are more caring and respectful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Tam is an amazing doctor, he did my surgery and was still able to walk and even went to my mom funeral services.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Most amazing doctor that I have ever come across. Super knowledgeable, ezperienced and personable. He cared for me and delivered our baby, and I am looking forward to being his patient again. His office manager is fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Very knowledgeable, very personable and always takes his time to explain the problem.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Hands down, the best doctor!!! Amazing person. You are extremely safe in his care. Leigh (Dr. Tam's secretary and his wife), is amazing too!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I will remember him forever. He is such a special human being. I will always remember these two lines from when he delivered my two kids: With my first, "One more push and you will deliver your baby and you will become a mother." With my second (a c-section): "Oh you have to see him. He is so cute." He is such a phenomenal doctor and person. Anyone who has their babies with him is just blessed.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Tam is very disrespectful and just mean person. As a professional, he is not trying to help patient and didn't want to listen questions. He doesn't seem to understand patient can never be knowledgeable as he is. He was simply complaining about being asked questions . Horrible and terrible experience and I can't believe he got here 5 stars. He should learn how to respect and care for people before doing his job as doctor. Horrible.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

My husband's friends mom worked at the old Trafalgar Oakville hospital and said she preferred cleaning up after his surgeries. He was so methodical and organized, that all the staff really preferred working with him. My mother-in-law can sometimes be hard to be pleased and was very impressed with his surgical technique when he performed the hysterectomy on her 10 years ago. He has performed 2 D&C on me and I was able to conceive naturally with a promising pregnancy. He is very patient and kind, he answered a lot of questions and I believe he truly cares for his patients. I do like Lee(Leah) too. She's wonderful too.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr tam followed me during my second pregnancy and delivered my baby via c section. He is an asset to this profession. Very caring, efficient, always in a good mood. My c section healed so much better and faster than the first one I had done by someone else. He is punctual and the front desk person is polite and helpful. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017