Ratings for Dr. David Tam

There are some people you can do without .. Dr Tam has been a life line to me for many years .. him I can not do without!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Tam and Leigh have been taking care of me for years. They carefully monitor my health. Dr. Tam explains in detail any results and takes the time to answer all your questions, giving detailed answers. You are most comfortable to ask even the most embarrassing questions. Leigh schedules everything and is always so cheerful. They have an abundance of compassion which is so important to making you feel at ease. I trust them completely with my health.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Tam was recommended by my friend, however I'm very disappointed with HIM during my whole pregnancy. Always rush you and you can feel that he wants to push you out of the door ever since entering his office. No time for asking questions and being listened. Be prepared that he doesn't order ultrasound fir you after the week of 20th and you wouldn't know the weight, size, position of your baby. It was the most stupid decision I made to choose him as my OB. Think twice When you choose him as your OB because there are other OB out there who are more caring and respectful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Tam is an amazing doctor, he did my surgery and was still able to walk and even went to my mom funeral services.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Most amazing doctor that I have ever come across. Super knowledgeable, ezperienced and personable. He cared for me and delivered our baby, and I am looking forward to being his patient again. His office manager is fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Very knowledgeable, very personable and always takes his time to explain the problem.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Hands down, the best doctor!!! Amazing person. You are extremely safe in his care. Leigh (Dr. Tam's secretary and his wife), is amazing too!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I will remember him forever. He is such a special human being. I will always remember these two lines from when he delivered my two kids: With my first, "One more push and you will deliver your baby and you will become a mother." With my second (a c-section): "Oh you have to see him. He is so cute." He is such a phenomenal doctor and person. Anyone who has their babies with him is just blessed.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Tam is very disrespectful and just mean person. As a professional, he is not trying to help patient and didn't want to listen questions. He doesn't seem to understand patient can never be knowledgeable as he is. He was simply complaining about being asked questions . Horrible and terrible experience and I can't believe he got here 5 stars. He should learn how to respect and care for people before doing his job as doctor. Horrible.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017