Ratings for Dr. David Tam

Very knowledgeable, very personable and always takes his time to explain the problem.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Hands down, the best doctor!!! Amazing person. You are extremely safe in his care. Leigh (Dr. Tam's secretary and his wife), is amazing too!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I will remember him forever. He is such a special human being. I will always remember these two lines from when he delivered my two kids: With my first, "One more push and you will deliver your baby and you will become a mother." With my second (a c-section): "Oh you have to see him. He is so cute." He is such a phenomenal doctor and person. Anyone who has their babies with him is just blessed.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Tam is very disrespectful and just mean person. As a professional, he is not trying to help patient and didn't want to listen questions. He doesn't seem to understand patient can never be knowledgeable as he is. He was simply complaining about being asked questions . Horrible and terrible experience and I can't believe he got here 5 stars. He should learn how to respect and care for people before doing his job as doctor. Horrible.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

My husband's friends mom worked at the old Trafalgar Oakville hospital and said she preferred cleaning up after his surgeries. He was so methodical and organized, that all the staff really preferred working with him. My mother-in-law can sometimes be hard to be pleased and was very impressed with his surgical technique when he performed the hysterectomy on her 10 years ago. He has performed 2 D&C on me and I was able to conceive naturally with a promising pregnancy. He is very patient and kind, he answered a lot of questions and I believe he truly cares for his patients. I do like Lee(Leah) too. She's wonderful too.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr tam followed me during my second pregnancy and delivered my baby via c section. He is an asset to this profession. Very caring, efficient, always in a good mood. My c section healed so much better and faster than the first one I had done by someone else. He is punctual and the front desk person is polite and helpful. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Tam is amazing. Never have I felt so comfortable and had more trust in an OB. He explains everything in detail, gives great advice abs genuinely cars about my well-being. If there's something I suggest and he knows better he let's me know right away with an explanation and evidence to support his stance. I am so glad my family doctor referred me to him. I'd have no other OB look after my reproductive health.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I did not have Dr Tam as my obgyn but he delivered my baby at Oakville Hospital, it was a c section. He did a really good job the cut healed nicely.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Tam is very kind helpful and informative. He listened to me about my concerns and didn't just brush them off. He made me feel heard. Would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Tam is a pnemominal doctor. He went above and beyond for me when I needed it and I will forever be thankful that he was able to be present for the birth of my two children. He is truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016