Ratings for Dr. David Tam

Dr. Tam performed a vacuum extraction during my labour this June. I was terrified as my baby's heartbeat dropped suddenly. Dr. Tam was very calm and delivered my baby quickly and safely. I am very grateful for his bedside manner and what I consider saving my son. Thank you Dr. Tam!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

We were not super happy with Dr. Tam after he delivered our first baby as he was always in a rush during appointments and even in a rush during the delivery. After the delivery my wife had internal bleeding which may or may not have been due to his rushing, but he needed to do some more work on her after realizing she was still bleeding so I don't think he did a thorough check initially. For our 2nd child, we switched to another obgyn, but unfortunately their shift ended when my wife went into labour and we got Dr. Tam again. He walked in and said, "hi, I'm Dr. Tam" - uhh, ya I know, you delivered our first child 21 months ago. He didn't even remember us!! Which doesn't surprise me because I told my wife a few times that I bet he wouldn't even recognize us on the street after our first child was born. My 2nd child now has an Umbilical Granuloma which again may or may not be Dr. Tam's fault. But as far as I'm concerned, he's 0 for 2 with us. One good thing about him being in such a rush during appts is that he's always on time (our other obgyn was always late, but at least she was calm and patient and took as much time as we needed). P.s. he was very rude to our nurse during the delivery of our 2nd child - english was her 2nd language and she had bad hearing so I udnerstand the frustration, but you could tell he treats all of his assistants that way.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

went to the ER and ended up having to have emergency surgery. Completely unexpected and 2 day’s before leaving on vacation. Dr. Tam explained my options to me, explained why the operation could not wait. He was very understanding, patient, friendly, and had a warm, smiley way about him. His bedside manner was excellent and put me at ease. Even when I was brought into the operating room, he greeted me with a warm smile and kind words. I am so thankful I had such a wonderful doctor at such a difficult time. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

great doctor all together /delivered both of my kids

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I saw Dr. Tam concerning pelvic organ prolapse. He certainly is very knowledgeable on the subject. However I had to go through many appointments with him to be fitted with a pessary and his knowledge in this area is terrible, he caused me much uncalled for distress ... he should stick to delivering babies ...

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

There are some people you can do without .. Dr Tam has been a life line to me for many years .. him I can not do without!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Tam and Leigh have been taking care of me for years. They carefully monitor my health. Dr. Tam explains in detail any results and takes the time to answer all your questions, giving detailed answers. You are most comfortable to ask even the most embarrassing questions. Leigh schedules everything and is always so cheerful. They have an abundance of compassion which is so important to making you feel at ease. I trust them completely with my health.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Tam was recommended by my friend, however I'm very disappointed with HIM during my whole pregnancy. Always rush you and you can feel that he wants to push you out of the door ever since entering his office. No time for asking questions and being listened. Be prepared that he doesn't order ultrasound fir you after the week of 20th and you wouldn't know the weight, size, position of your baby. It was the most stupid decision I made to choose him as my OB. Think twice When you choose him as your OB because there are other OB out there who are more caring and respectful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Tam is an amazing doctor, he did my surgery and was still able to walk and even went to my mom funeral services.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017