Ratings for Dr. Himanshu Patel

Please for heavens' sake.......stay away ! This guy has zero EQ, can be very brusque and a complete unprofessional.. The doctor is rude to the point, that he can be termed, downright stupid. It leaves one dumbstruck, as to whether this is a marketing strategy that the Doctor has decided to adopt. Not one of my friends, had anything good to say. Still we wanted to go ahead with this doctor (my stupidity - plz listen to friends)... they are hardcore money minded. For a Annual free Flu vaccination covered at 100% by my Insurance, they wouldnt administer, unless we paid them mandatorily. We refused dumb-struck at their money mongrel attitude and went to CVS...... Fast-forward 3 months.... I just wanted to have them fill my child's Student's Health Information. And the crappy response given by the medic was unbelievable. And I really cant believe that some people are giving 5-ratings beneath. Anyone, who even remotely has any intention to see this medic, please read through all the comments and decide. May God bless your kid, should you decide to still go with him !

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Terrible staff! They are rude to the point where you are left dumbfounded. The doctor used to be great but the past year he's changed. He cares more about money than the patients.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

My 7 year old and 4 year old go to Dr. Patel since their birth. Like some of the other parents mentioned he is a no nonsense doctor. We completely trust his diagnosis. We can call the office anytime and get an appointment if needed and there is almost never a long wait to see the doctor. Dr. Patel is very knowledgeable and he knows what he is doing. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

He is very rude arrogant and very unprofessional. Always reply parent question with sarcastic answers. The staff is even more rude and they don't even have a degree....so what's arrogance for. They early vaccinate my child for one vaccine and now after 4 year I have to repeat the last dose other wise my child can not attend the school. Why u gave my child vaccine month early so u can get money from my Ins early????Awful

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

We visited this Dr's office with an appointment for my child as he had a severe Caugh and high fever. The rude, unfreindly staff asked to fill out a form and asked to provide previous medical history as a pre requisite. We had the file and gave them. We filled out the form and were waiting for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, the lady asked me to provide my SSN. I said, sorry, I don't give SSN to anyone except fot mortgage company. The staff was so rude and declined to let us see the Doctor. We had to go home back with the sick child. I have never seen such CHEAP minded people who did not allow the sick child to see the Dr, who was waiting for so long by demanding SSN. Very un-professional and looks like some money looters from patients and they definitely have some criminal intention to get SSN from parents. They think, we are stupid to provide SSN to see a Dr. Never recommend anyone to go to this Dr's office. Your identify may get stolen soon if you start visiting this Dr's office by giving your SSN.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Patel is very rude. Very unprofessional doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Very unprofessional doctor and staff. I am sure..whoever goes to this doctor even after reading this comment. After their first visit , will come back to this website and provide a poor rating for him .

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Excellent Doctor Very Knowledgeable. Doesn't dump antibiotics without reason.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Please stay away. Very unprofessional doctor and staff. He makes you visit him several times. Just money minded.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Whoever gave 5 stars must be from his own family or staff. I have not seen such an unprofessional pediatrician anywhere in the country. Does not even know how to talk to babies/kids when treating. My son was so scared of going to this doctor that he would start crying loud the moment our car enters that lane. His staff members are also very unprofessional. Accept cash and schedule unnecessary visits. I have seen many other pediatricians who ask for follow up visits only when necessary. This doctor wants to see even if the kid is feeling better and charge money. Absolutely 3rd graded I would say. I am glad we found another pediatrician closer to where we live now and she is so nice. Avoid this person

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Himanshu Patel's Credentials

• Mp Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal