You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Himanshu Patel

Dr. Patel is very rude. Very unprofessional doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Very unprofessional doctor and staff. I am sure..whoever goes to this doctor even after reading this comment. After their first visit , will come back to this website and provide a poor rating for him .

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Excellent Doctor Very Knowledgeable. Doesn't dump antibiotics without reason.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Whoever gave 5 stars must be from his own family or staff. I have not seen such an unprofessional pediatrician anywhere in the country. Does not even know how to talk to babies/kids when treating. My son was so scared of going to this doctor that he would start crying loud the moment our car enters that lane. His staff members are also very unprofessional. Accept cash and schedule unnecessary visits. I have seen many other pediatricians who ask for follow up visits only when necessary. This doctor wants to see even if the kid is feeling better and charge money. Absolutely 3rd graded I would say. I am glad we found another pediatrician closer to where we live now and she is so nice. Avoid this person

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dirtbags stay dirtbags overtime, Nothing will change with this person, I do not believe he is a real doctor, probably paid for his degree in whatever third world country he is from.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

We have been going to Dr. Himanshu Patel at Central Jersey Pediatrics for three years now. The doctor was recommended to us by a friend of ours because we have having problems with our current doctor. Our doctor then had recommended a pair of tubes for my son’s ears which we had gotten. After speaking to Dr. Himanshu (and getting scolded), we went on a different path and our son has been healthy ever since (knock on wood). Dr. Himanshu is a bit of a traditionalist as he does not recommend medicine unit absolutely necessary, and can be a bit stern. After using him for three years, I can say he knows what he is doing and we would recommend him to our family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

This doctor don't know how to talk to parents.....he ignores any question

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I believe the hospital staff are not educated to handle the patients. Hospital staff do not have proper record of medicine prescribed to patient by doctor . Doctor forgets why he has asked the patient to comeback.Even if we explain why the patient was asked to come back ,both doctor and hospital staff do not listen.They do what they feel and does not provide proper info of what they are doing to patient.Even if you ask they will not tell you. I will not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Himanshu Patel's Credentials

• Mp Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1987)

GHI
Oxford
Unicare

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Patel is very rude. Very unprofessional doctor and staff."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very unprofessional doctor and staff. I am sure..whoever goes to this doctor even after reading this comment. After their first visit , will come back to this ..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor Very Knowledgeable. Doesn't dump antibiotics without reason. "

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Please stay away. Very unprofessional doctor and staff. He makes you visit him several times. Just money minded."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Whoever gave 5 stars must be from his own family or staff. I have not seen such an unprofessional pediatrician anywhere in the country. Does not even know how ..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dirtbags stay dirtbags overtime, Nothing will change with this person, I do not believe he is a real doctor, probably paid for his degree in whatever third worl..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " We have been going to Dr. Himanshu Patel at Central Jersey Pediatrics for three years now. The doctor was recommended to us by a friend of ours because we have..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "very egotistical person with no common sense. treats everyone like a walking dollar sign."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor don't know how to talk to parents.....he ignores any question"

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I believe the hospital staff are not educated to handle the patients. Hospital staff do not have proper record of medicine prescribed to patient by doctor . Doc..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A no nonsense doctor, he knows what he is doing. So far so good!"

September 28, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

October 15, 2013
  • City changed from "SOMERSET" to "North Brunswick"

June 10, 2012