Dr. Catalina Callejo

Ratings for Dr. Catalina Callejo

This dentist office and dentist are very unprofessional and rude. I know this dentist since

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

They are a great staff. I've been coming to this office for years and have never had a complaint. Every visit has been a good experience.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I have beeen going to this office for years ,and it is always clean .The staff is not fluent in English , but very helpful and I like the fact that they are very organized.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

The staff is helpful and polite. The Doctor is attentive and knowledgeable, this is a new location and a brand new office with the latest digital xrays and equipment, nice and clean.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

This dentist office and dentist are very unprofessional and rude.The whole office only speaks Spanish. I was trying to explain to the lady at the front desk about my insurace and she very rudely responded to me in spanglish and told me to have a seat she was not ready to talk to me as she was eating. The dentist finally called me in after a 2 hr with an appt. I started to explain to the dentist my dental problem. She just kept nodding her head. She did not speak English. I grabed my purse and walked out of this unclean dental office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008