Dr. Catalina Callejo

Ratings for Dr. Catalina Callejo

I have been going to this dentist since I was a little girl. Recently, I went for a semi-annual cleaning, the lady that cleaned my teeth, shoved three different things on the right side of my mouth and I told her it hurt and I tried to move the suction to the other side but she stopped me and told me that she would move it and contiuned to shove all those items on the same side although I told her it was bothering my mouth . After the visit, my mouth edges were sore and burning since then I have a scar in my mouth on the right side as if she stretched it and it tore. The same experience happened to my mother today but the doctor burned my mother's tongue and my mother complained about the pain but instead of being more careful, the doctor was rude to her by throwing the instruments on her chest. Once the whole visit was finished, the doctor stood up all bothered and didn't let her know what to do next. After this experience, my family will never return to this office again. There are better dentist out there that will listen to their patients.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Excellent office and staff with the latest in digital technology

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

This dentist office and dentist are very unprofessional and rude. I know this dentist since

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

They are a great staff. I've been coming to this office for years and have never had a complaint. Every visit has been a good experience.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I have beeen going to this office for years ,and it is always clean .The staff is not fluent in English , but very helpful and I like the fact that they are very organized.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

The staff is helpful and polite. The Doctor is attentive and knowledgeable, this is a new location and a brand new office with the latest digital xrays and equipment, nice and clean.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

This dentist office and dentist are very unprofessional and rude.The whole office only speaks Spanish. I was trying to explain to the lady at the front desk about my insurace and she very rudely responded to me in spanglish and told me to have a seat she was not ready to talk to me as she was eating. The dentist finally called me in after a 2 hr with an appt. I started to explain to the dentist my dental problem. She just kept nodding her head. She did not speak English. I grabed my purse and walked out of this unclean dental office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008