Ratings for Dr. Nicolas M. Nammour

This is the most arrogant, pathetic excuse of a Doctor! The ONLY reason he is punctual, is that he spends a mere 5 minutes with his patients. His evaluation skills are that of a toddler with a doctors kit! Many reviews show that he frequently refers patients to psychiatrists! I can't fathom how he keeps his license! Do not go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I will no longer take my relative to "Dr." Nammour. I believe he has caused harm to her through prescriptions that did not treat the symptoms, thus the escalation of a down slide in her health. He has a very arrogant demeanor and does not work well with concerned patients and their caretakers.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Great experience, Diagnosed my problem and helped with making me feel better. Staff is very professional. Set up my MRI and returned my phone calls promptly. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Arrogant physician that does not work with patient concerns. His office staff RUDE and Unprofessional. Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Bad Doctor. STAY AWAY. I went to him after my doctor left t

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Recommended seeing a psychologist, did not ask any questions or let me ask questions. Wrote a script for Prozac after I have been on antidepressants for years, and I had already said that I did not like the way that they made me feel. Another doctor advised me to not see him again, especially after having two seizures within a couple weeks after visiting his office. He said that this doctor was known to have a bad reputation.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

This sorry excuse for a doctor walked into my hospital room after reading my scans and said,"I looked at your scans and there is nothing there." I asked, "what is making me pass out then?" Dr. "Nothing. It's all in your head." with that he turned on his heels and walked out! He never asked me a question or let me ask a question. He was wrong. I was in the midst of a series of TIA's. He did just enough to be able to bill the insurance and that's all, so that's what he should be paid. 18 months later I get a Past Due bill for $115! I'll have, but I'm filing with the AMA and the BBB. Find another doctor. Stay away from this one.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

bad experience.poor bedside manners. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009