Ratings for Dr. Pion Kao

I have been seeing Dr Kao for my Son for over a year and have NEVER waited more than 5 to 10 minutes. We almost always go at the end of the day, and he is rarely behind at this point. He is always quick and to the point. I appreciate that he takes time to explain things in everyday language that I can relate to. Very professional and patient with our son. I have recommended him to numerous people and all have been very pleased. I will agree that the office staff are not overly friendly, but never rude, just to the point.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Awesome Doctor! We've been visiting Dr. Kao for 9 years. Very attentive and accurate. Personable!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Long wait time (anywhere form 30 mins to 1 hour) even an appointment. Like speed dating, Dr Kao comes in and rush out in 2 minutes and showed no patient for his patents.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

We were referred to him by our family doctor for my son's behavior with food. He spent the hour lecturing and insulting my 7 year old. He made some pretty wild accusations about our lifestyle and as the poster a few down said - He should be asking questions first before he jumps in assuming things. My son already struggles with his self esteem and Dr Kao did not help one bit. Not to mention I lost count on how many times he brought up his kids and how perfect they were with activities/eating properly etc. Good for you but we didn't wait 3 months to hear about your children. I am livid and do NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Amazing doctor, was awesome with my son. I liked how he could answer any questions or concerns I had and took the time. I didn't feel like my son was a number

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Both my sons have been going to Dr.Kao shortly after birth. I'm an over paranoid mom about my children's health but that Dr.Kao has never made me feel like I am. He always took his time to address my concerns. He's an amazing doctor! With all his many clients, he seems to still always be on top of my kids health issues. Have gotten many personal calls throughout the years for health related issues. He is a father and understands the anxieties that I face as a mother. Im very grateful to have Dr.Kao as my kids pediatrician. The front desk staff are slowly improving. They used to be worst way back then.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Impolite staff and long wait times.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr Kao is an amazing physician. Our kids have seen him for the past several years, and they love him too. Our daughter had a medical issue, and he was very helpful at helping us navigate through the maze of experts, including other physicians and medical professionals who were not always as easy to work with. Dr Kao always has a smile on his face, knows right away what advice to give us (and it's always helpful), and is open minded. We greatly appreciated his willingness to consider other points of view, and to respect that we as the parents make the decisions. We have found him a joy to work with, and recommend him highly! We have felt that our children were in very good hands with Dr Kao. His office staff are busy but friendly. We also like that he sees patients promptly at the appointment time. We have not had to wait very long to see him. We are now moving out of province, and are very sorry not to be able to have him as our kids' pediatrician any more. We'll miss him.He is superb!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

My two sons see Dr. Kao. What can you say? He is an extremely likeable guy, who is kind with the kids and has provided good advice for us. He is busy, but if you need the time he takes it. We always leave with a solution. Unfortunately, the office waiting room is really uncomfortable, and staff are not friendly and no doubt overworked. But Dr. Kao is worth that hassle.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

We have been seeing Dr Kao for a few years. My daughter loves him and so do I. His admin staff are somewhat unfriendly and impersonal however more importantly we are there to see Dr Kao and have always been comforted by his professionalism.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012