Ratings for Dr. Joni Kaighobadi

Doctors have saved my life and I admire doctors, but to be honest, this is of the very worst doctor experiences I and my family have ever had. During three office exams This doctor used trying to be funny to hide that she is not knowledgable or could not remember about basic things. Each visit is the same as starting over all over. Whatever is the most money they can charge, that is what you will be charged. Staff is rude and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I found Dr. Kaighobadi to be a very knowledgeable and caring physician. She has been my doctor for over three years and I rely on her for my primary care. The doctor is great.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

That is where she works in Boca Raton. She is an ok doctor but I would not recommend anyone to that Intermed Clinic. Even if you have an appointment you have a minimum of a 2 hour wait; the office staff is very rude and incompetent; horrible atmosphere. There are many PA's there and they will see you without even telling you that are NOT a doctor. That clinic is the pits.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Joni Kaighobadi's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 2002)

• Blue Cross Of California