Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Haque

Fantastic, caring Doctor, best I have ever had. I was never alone with him as a female staff member was in the room at all times. I was his patient for 10+ years and never felt in the least uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Charged with multiple offenses of sexual assault apparently. Google it.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Haque was my Specialist when I was 16 and having problems with my periods. He was the one that diagnosed my PCOS and did exploratory surgery to diagnose what others could not. He is a very blunt but honest man. He tells it like it is and perhaps in society people that like to candy coat things don't like that ... but I always appreciated his no nonsense approach to things. As I am 48 now, it has been years since I have seen him. At that time his wife worked at his office and was quiet but pleasant. He was an extremely busy man and was called away for emergencies quite often. You could sometimes sit there waiting for upto 4 hrs which I remember quite vividly. But when you consider he was excellent at his career, of course, please wanted to see the best when there was an emergency. I am quite shocked at the allegations which have been issued against Dr. Haque. I do hope that they turn to be false as I do think he is a man of integrity. Although, only the accuser and Dr. Haque know the truth. C. Kingdon

Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr.Haque the best doctor ever . I'm very thankful for a chance have beutiful baby girl! I will prey for you all my life !!! Thank you very very mach !!!!!

Submitted February 16, 2016

I want to start out by saying that I am quite shocked by all the negative comments left here by people. I have been a patient of Dr. Haque for 20 years(I'm 37), he has delivered all 3 of my children(9,18,19). I can tell you that I have had many appointments at his office for various reasons and he has always been very kind, helpful, supportive and HONEST(maybe some people don't like that). He is the kind of Dr. that is always available to his patients and works long hours to make sure that he can see you. There isn't another Dr. in our area that cares as much as he does, he very seldom goes on holidays or takes time off because he knows that ladies are depending on him to deliver thier babies. To all you women who say he's a ****... shame on you... you must think your lady parts are pretty impressive. To think that a man that looks at vaginas all day for the past 30+ years would be turned on by you. Now that he is leaving our area I am going to miss the exceptional I recieved.

Submitted May 1, 2012

I am transgender, meaning I look male and my health card says male but I was born female. I have quite bad PCOS (that I've had since my teens) and need a hysterectomy, because with my hormone therapy I can no longer treat it. I left him a message to make sure he's comfortable working with a transgender patient before I bother having the referral sent. He called me back and laughed at me! Seriously! He kept clarifying "...so you want to be a man?" and asking why. He told me I will never be a "fully functioning man" and because of this I shouldn't even bother. Even though it's the same surgery as anyone else and I shouldn't need to ask, I would have understood if he said no. But he seemed to think this was the most ridiculous thing he's ever heard and I'm out of my mind. He recommended Dr. Abed in Regina and kept laughing while I wrote down his info. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

this man isn't fit to practice!!my wife has had so many problems after his FIXES that she finally went to another dr and is now finding out that he didn't do the things he said he was going to he doesn't listen and is very rude and verbally abusive in this day and age women are very in touch with whats going on with their bodies all this jackass wants to do is push pills as far as we are concerned he is incompetent and isn't fit to work on a wheelbarrow!! DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR DON'T SEE HIM AND STAY HEALTHY

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr.Haque is a terrible person and should NOT be allowed to practice. He violated me at an appointment and instilled a fear into me so deep that when i was transferred to yorkton from moosomin due to complications with my labor i had Dr.Spies called in though Dr.Haque was on duty because i would never again allow that man to even be in the same room as me. now to you that had great experiences with him i am happy you were treated good but before you stick up for this man and rate him well just know he touched me inappropriately and it could be someone you lve and care about next like your daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend or even yourself. so please take caution!

Submitted February 13, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Haque for 12 years. He has delivered my children. Throughout my pregnancies, he has always given me exceptional care. Kudos Dr. Haque and staff! And thank you for the great care.

Submitted October 4, 2011

R. Haque has been my Dr. for many years. Yes, he can be abrupt and almost sometimes abrasive, but he is very knowledgeable and truly cares. I feel he is just very overworked and doesnt have time to chitty chat. He puts in long hours and is always available the day you want to see him cause he will stay late to make sure to see you. His staff is friendly and courteous. I do not go to the Dr. to be pampered i go to receive medical attention. I am appauled at some of the comments (re: hairy hands...so what as long as they are clean OMG) When ever I have had a pap test or an vit B injection he has has one of his girls come in to the examining room too. He has never said anything vulgar or rude. He has been very professional and I would highly reccommend him to any of my family or friends. Women who want to be pampered and talked swetly to-----go to your spouses not your GBYN!

Submitted April 17, 2011