Ratings for Dr. Stephen Kaye

My family physician referred me to Dr. Kaye. I suffer from anemia and fibroids. I was honestly nervous to meet Dr. Kaye as I had no idea what to expect. I honestly had no reason to be nervous. The receptionists at his office are wonderful. Dr. Kaye is extremely kind and attentive. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He listened to every concern I had and answered every question with such care. We discussed different treatment options. I will be receiving a hysterectomy this summer. I know I will be in good hands. Dr. Kaye will be performing my surgery. I am very grateful. Thank you Dr. Kaye!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Best Docotr in the world, very very kind and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I've seen a lot of doctors over the past 10 years. Dr Kaye is caring & listens. Thank you for being on call at Lionsgate when I came in and helping with my issue. When I did go to the office I had no problems with the staff.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Worst doctor EVER! I would never recommend any woman to see him. Arrogant and he thinks he is god.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Kaye is an exceptional OB. He cared for my twin pregnancy and closely watched the health of myself and babies. He is extremely attentive and knowledgeable. I ran into a few hiccups during my pregnancy and in his care, i felt completely taken care of. I also appreciate the style in which he works. He is professional and confident in his work. He answers all questions you have for him. I disagree with comments by others staring he is cold. He is truly one of the best doctors you will find. I was very fortunate to have him. He delivered my twins successful via vaginal birth with baby a vertex and baby b breach. It takes an enormous amount of skill for a doc to try and still do this vaginally as many would be quick to suggest a c section. Dr. Kaye is amazing. I am forever grateful for having him oversee my preg!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Stephen Kaye is an outstanding doctor and surgeon! He is THE BEST! This man has huge accolades which he does not boast. He’s like the quiet hero but everyone in the industry knows about him and sings the highest praises of his work. The great thing about him is that he is not out for notoriety and that he is genuinely devoted to his work. And his work is his mastery. He is a MASTER and a GENIUS! He is the modern day Hippocrates and Leonardo da Vinci combined as one – and these are my words which I will definitely be using again in the future as I am not finished with my gratitude towards the phenomenal Dr. Stephen Kaye! He is to-the-point as all masters are! All masters filter out the point-less, get to the root of the problem and act on solutions. Some people may mistaken this shortness for coldness, but a master spends a gazillion hours to be able to do things in only a minute! A master is able to do things better, faster, and with grace. Amateurs take forever and still only achieve the mediocre as the end result. Dr. Stephen Kaye’s devotion to his craft shows his genuine interest to continuously excel because it is his life’s passion and purpose. He is a man of his word and prepared me for what to expect. I had an ovarian cyst the size of a small watermelon which he removed. His work is as seamless as it gets. Through my procedure, he also found a fibroid which he didn’t hesitate to remove. I am so thankful! Two weeks after my surgery, I lost 14 pounds and 6 inches off my waist. All my stress has been lifted off me and my road to full recovery is smooth. I understand some women may need more emotional comfort as surgeries are not what we all want to go through. Dr. Stephen Kaye is completely compassionate and caring. His way of showing it is professional. His skill and help is also needed by many other people. He cannot spend hours babysitting emotions (this is my explanation to the previous comment threads of those who seek extra emotional comfort) and why would you want him to? A doctor who has to do so many surgeries must stay level-headed. They cannot get attached or too emotional! It’s the way to do great work. They have to see people opened up all the time – an emotional person wouldn’t be able to perform the work! Dr. Stephen Kaye does phenomenal work! There is only one of him! The world needs him! He puts together a great team. His staff is busy. When choosing a doctor/surgeon, you want the best! The gatekeepers being great is the bonus. However, focus on what is being needed. If you want the best, Dr. Stephen Kaye IS THE BEST! For those who hesitate, he’s busy with or without you. Like I stated, HE IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

It's hard not to fall in love with Dr. Stephen Kaye!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

This guy thinks he's god. I would never recommend him if you want a doctor who will listen to your fears and concerns. He is very rude and has the worst bedside manners I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

On a recommendation for a presumed prolapse Dr Kaye educated me and his surgical skill made a positive difference in my life. I mentioned to the receptionist that I was available any time for a cancellation and got the surgery within a month!..Dr Kaye listened to my fears of post op pain and rx’d analgesics appropriate to post surgical recovery. A great doctor and experience! Thanks Dr Kaye!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I had heard so much about Dr. Kaye that I told my family doctor that no matter what I want him as my O.B. well I met him so late into my pregnancy and I think we never made any good connections. But if he or his staff somehow read these comments I want him to know this. I felt so emotional a few weeks after I gave birth because you ignored everything I had said to you. Everytime I asked you a question you looked me in the eye like I was a moron sitting in front of you. You care more about your students than your patients. I know you do this everyday and you are good at your job too but every woman that walks into your clinic especially the ones who are pregnant for the first time, this is not what they do everyday and being pregnant is so scary. I felt so ignored by you during our visits, in the hospital and my postpartum visit. oh and the best part was when I came for my postpartum visit you already had forgotten what I was there for and you couldn't remember anything from before either.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017