Ratings for Dr. Stephen Kaye

If I could rate the staff as a negative I would, though she sounds nice, she is condescending and cold. called in what is a major problem to me to be told that it was a priority for the doctor, when I mentioned it was going on for a long period of time and I was worried, i was told "that he was the specialist and I wasn't to question him " will never get to meet the doctor as I was so upset by the receptionists attitude I cancelled appointment and will go to someone that will at least listen and care instead of treating me so badly ,, terrible. would rate them a -100 !!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Kaye delivered My 2 Girls now 19 and almost 18 (wow I can't believe it) by C-Section the incision is unnoticeable.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Amy is amazing and lovely. So proficient in her job. Dr Kaye is very knowledgeable and patient thankful for one surgery he did to remove retained placenta following a normal birth by another Dr. Now what I'm also very impressed with is the covering Dr for him while he was on holiday. It says a lot about a doctor when they also make sure the covering staff are excellent too!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Extremely professional. Always takes time to examine your symptoms and never dismisses your concerns. Genuinely cares about his patients. Amy, the receptionist, is very thorough, timely and accommodating.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Knowledgeable and personable, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

All I can say is that I absolutely love this doctor. Known him for 15-17 years. Helped me with my endometriosis and now I'm pregnant with my first baby and still seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Kaye is a knowledgeable,caring and excellent practitioner of medicine.I have been under his care for three years and have had two surgical procedures under general anesthetic as well as being monitored by Dr. Kaye for a period of three years.He explains everything and deals with all patient concerns directly.His practice is well run by his able staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

4 years a go in 14th of Agust I had csec in Lions Gate Hospital, I had big problem that cause me need 32 blood"s units..., But Dr kaye is such a professional Dr who rescued me from death, Thank"s him a lot

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I am very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Kaye. I had a procedure done at Lions Gate Hospital and he was amazing. First he administered my IV himself and was better at it than any of the OR nurses I've been subject to during my births or other surgeries. Swift and painless, as opposed to the usual digging that happens on my tiny veins. Secondly, I awoke from my procedure to Dr. Kaye wheeling me out to post-op care himself! Just taking care of business. He's awesome.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I was really fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Kaye for Oophorectomy, cervix removal, and uterine suspension. He did that complicated surgery a few day ago by Laparoscopy and vaginally. I had Hysterctomy in 2011 by another doctor, but there was a mistake on his report saying he removed the cervix. Ultrasound showed cervix is intact that was why I was feeling something like golf ball inside my vaginal opening. Dr. Kaye was able to fix that complicated problem and that's due to his great talent as a surgeon. He is respectful, calm, intelligent, and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Kaye. Thank you Dr. Kaye.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015