Ratings for Dr. J. David Amirault

I have been told by doctor Amirault that if I did not get his surgery ; I was running the risk in a high level to end up in a wheel chair for the rest of my life, within the 5-10 years. I did not get his surgery in 1996 and not only I am still walking but teaching Yoga.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr Amirault has operated on me three times and I have been seeing him for almost 31 years. His work has allowed me to walk and have a normal life; my experience with him has been nothing short of commendable.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

With many Dr experience notes to compare ( - my very large family has been cared for by various specialist for various reasons....) I will say that I could not be more pleased with my experience with Dr Amiro. His is engaged/approachable and (though I my personal surgery can't be considered a case study) a good surgeon judging from my post operative experience so far.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Amirault recently did emergency surgery on my broken elbow. He patiently explained the procedure, and what would come after, I.e. Physio, removing staples, etc. He has a lovely bedside manner and exudes competence and confidence. Very pleasant and soft spoken.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Awesome Awesome Awesome I saw him and his resident for a total knee replacement. His resident was close to becoming an orthopedic Surgeon herself, she was 5 star and lots of knowledge. hen I saw DR Amirault next he as kind caring and realize I had othe health issues to deal with and told me call him anytime I was ready. Bedside maner was very kind

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever seem! Never had anyone as careless and as rude as this man!! My boyfriend has not been able to walk for months now and has seen this Dr Four times and nothing has been looked into or further investigated! I am completely disgusted with this man!! No heart whatsoever.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Great surgeon ! Did both of my knee surgeries. He is a very caring Doctor

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Doctor Amirault Did a scope on my knee fixed it He is a very friendly Dr and caring

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Doctor Amirault has excellent surgical skills, he did a total knee replacement on my mother. I was so impressed, that when i needed a hip replacement i requested Doctor Amirault, he also has a great team working with him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

He is an excellant doctor with wonderful repore with patient. Very straight forward in his ex

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015