You may also like

Ratings for Dr. J. David Amirault

Worst doctor I have ever seem! Never had anyone as careless and as rude as this man!! My boyfriend has not been able to walk for months now and has seen this Dr Four times and nothing has been looked into or further investigated! I am completely disgusted with this man!! No heart whatsoever.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Great surgeon ! Did both of my knee surgeries. He is a very caring Doctor

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Doctor Amirault has excellent surgical skills, he did a total knee replacement on my mother. I was so impressed, that when i needed a hip replacement i requested Doctor Amirault, he also has a great team working with him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr amirault is very knowledgeable and treated me so well when I was the hospital. I had a lot of swelling due to previous surgeies on my left knee and john David ruled everything out. He didn't rush me through the system and am very pleased with him overall.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Wow! Just had a double TKR (I also have MS) and the care was phenomenal and my recovery has been so far very good. Dr. A very approachable and kind, his staff also wonderful. My incision lines are even not horrific! I have been delighted with every aspect of my care so far.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I have seen this Dr twice the first time he seen me he said my foot is not bad and you are walking he said just wait and he would be glad to see me again, well I seen him in June 2014, he ordered a cat scan of my foot in Sydney and I waited for them to call and finally in Aug I phoned the hospital they told me I may get one by the end of Sept but we were leaving for Dartmouth the frst week of Sept and I looked in the mail and I had my appointment for Sept 5th at 6pm Dr Amirault must have been waiting for it so I came back home on the 5th went for my scan and three weeks later I had a letter to go see him and he said yes its worse and he drew out what he was going to do which is a triple arthrodesis of my foot that is fusing my three main joints in my foot and I signed the paper to have it done he was a very nice man and I felt very safe with him and I know the pain will be bad. For a month but I can't walk now he wad excellent and I will be glad for him when he does it and another fantastic surgeon for elbows or shoulders is Dr David Johnston very pleasant and never had a problem with any of my surgeries I like and respect them both and if I sell my house in 2 years I will move to Dartmouth because of the doctors.five stars for both

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Amirault is a very caring and intelligent man. He does not do surgery unless it is necessary and said so himself even after I had already had the surgery before in NB on my other knee he insisted on being thorough before proceeding. A few days after surgery I had tightness in my calf which I was warned to watch for and he saw me the very next day which was a Friday and important to him to make sure I was ok and that I wasn't suffering over the weekend or rushing to the emerge. I am 7 days post-op, I see him again on Friday to have my stitches removed. Everything is going fine and he is going to go over the whole surgery and show me a video on Friday when I see him. I have nothing but good things to say about him. The person who called him a "quack" is going by hear-say and it probably wasn't the same doctor they were talking about-shame on u! There's no way this man is a "quack" anyone would be lucky to have him for a doctor. If he wasn't excellent he would be accepting patients!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Surgery was successful and Dr approached relative re information He gave good explanations and had a very approachable manner

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. J. David Amirault's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor I have ever seem! Never had anyone as careless and as rude as this man!! My boyfriend has not been able to walk for months now and has seen this D..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon ! Did both of my knee surgeries. He is a very caring Doctor "

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Amirault Did a scope on my knee fixed it He is a very friendly Dr and caring "

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Amirault has excellent surgical skills, he did a total knee replacement on my mother. I was so impressed, that when i needed a hip replacement i reques..."

January 10, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "B3H 3A7". Address has been updated from "None" to "1796 Summer Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19024737105".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellant doctor with wonderful repore with patient. Very straight forward in his ex"

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr amirault is very knowledgeable and treated me so well when I was the hospital. I had a lot of swelling due to previous surgeies on my left knee and john Davi..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Just had a double TKR (I also have MS) and the care was phenomenal and my recovery has been so far very good. Dr. A very approachable and kind, his staff a..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen this Dr twice the first time he seen me he said my foot is not bad and you are walking he said just wait and he would be glad to see me again, well ..."

October 20, 2014