Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Brault

I couldn't have been happier with my experience with him as my doctor. He took my pain problems that I'd had for two decades and got it diagnosed and finally, for the first time in two decades, I feel that my chronic pain is under control. He certainly accomplished what no other doctor (and I've seen many!) have been able to accomplish. He is very knowledgeable, personable, helpful and very genuinely cares about his patients. His medical secretary and nurse were also so helpful when I'd call with a question or concern. I couldn't have been happier with my experience there!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. Brault is an outstanding physician. He listens very intently and cares about me, often making time to see me in between patients to ensure that my needs and concerns are being addressed. He is also highly knowledgeable and makes the correct diagnosis and recommendation. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey S. Brault's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)