Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Katzell

I like DR. Katzell, but I have a new Ins and he does not take this Ins

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr Katzell is a very well spoken gentleman. As far as, pushing scripts, that is an outragious statement. I fact the Dr. helped me to rid myself of several perscription I was takeing on a daily basis. ie Paxil, Roxicet, Soma, Xanax. The good Dr. suggested that I start PT five times per week. I did and after 4 and a half months he suggested that I start wheen off the meds. I followed his advise two the Tee (T). With in six months of my first visit. I was off of all of the excess meds that I been useing for years. Thank You from the borrom of my heart! I will be forever greatfull and I will continue to sing your praises for all of eternity. As for the person the gave the poor review, I think he and/or she was trying to get narcotic meds and the doctor rejected the demands. Thank you again, I am and will always be a greatful patient of Dr. Katcells.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr Katzell was very helpful in detecting a heart problem I had, and personally call a local Cardiologist to check out my problem.He and his staff were professional and friendly and made me feel like they really cared really about ones health. Today with most Doctors n Staffs they treat you as just another number and try to make as much money as they can from your illness.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Bedside mannor is terrible to say the least. Very sloppy from his speach to his attire. Pill pusher that seems like he is out to see as many patients as possible to collect $ and not really care for patients. He had me on 2 different blood pressure medications and when I would go in to see him, he never even took my blood pressure. He would just refill the script. I don't want a doctor that thinks he knows it all and never listens but if you do, then Dr. Katzell is your man.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Dr. Lawrence Katzell's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1977)