Ratings for Dr. J Spielman

he was an amazing doctor. I was so so so sad when I found out that he retired.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. Spielman is an exceptional doctor/surgeon. His bedside manner may not be to everyone's liking but it is because he is so intently focussing on your health issues. Kenora is so fortunate t have a doctor of his calibre and he will be so greatly missed when he retires.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Saved me and my baby's life. He has also performed other smaller surgical procedures very knowledgeable, fast, and wonderful doctor. I will never know how to thank him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

This Dr. may be a good Surgeon, but his bedside manners something to be desired. He will not take time to tell you anything. Things he is Gods give to us all, can walk on water.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

saved my life more then once and we are fortunate to have a doctor like him. he has always been there to explain to my wife what happened and what to expect. he has made himself available to me during off hours and insists that he be called at home if anything urgent arose. (done that more then a couple of times)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

This great doctor has saved my wife's life and went over the top in her care. I have just had hand surgery done by him and his before during and aftercare has been 110%. Kenora is so lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Great and knowledgeable doctor. Overworked. Goes the extra mile. The Best there is,period. He is my doctor and I am very fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Great doctor with great knowledge. My only suggestion is for his staff to be more polite..a "thank you" or "please" would go a long way, with a smile.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

Dr. Spielman is an excellent surgeon, BUT he could use alot of work on his bedside manner and maybe even listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Came in to do emergency repair to my son's broken arm. Was very good with my child and did an excellent job. Very knowledgeable and meticulous in his work.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007