Ratings for Dr. Roger P. Kierce

I would never ever recommend this doctor to anyone. The staff is another story. No one answers the phone calls, and when you leave a message no one calls you back unless you call them back a few times. The staff gives wrong information and is not helpful. One time I asked for the doctor to call me and the staff called me back and said you need to come in to talk to him he can't call you. Never go to this doctor. It is like pulling teeth to talk to someone at the office.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

My experience with this doctor and staff has been professional and caring!!!!!! I have recommended Dr. Roger Kierce to several friends. He cares about the health of his patients. So easy to ask him questions.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

DR Kierce is the best doctor ever. I Had very difficult pregnancy and he took care of me and my baby like really professional .HE Has knowledge and experience . He made sure my baby is OK after labor by providing the best specialist in hospital.Thank you Dr Kierce ..You really great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr, Kierce is a wonderful and caring Doctor, he delivered all of my kids and h was there for me with other things that evolved. I moved 45 minutes away and I am still planning on see him once a year or whenever I need him. The office staff is very kind and supportively every way .

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Very good doctor. I did not like him after first visit but I gave him another shot. Sometimes he has bad days but who doesn't. His knowledge and experience is amazing. He help me with my difficult pregnancy and delivery my baby . Professional job that's what he does.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

the comments about Dr. Kierce must be made up by himself and his staff. I was very dissapointed when i visited Dr. Kierce. He was cynical and made fun of myself and my concerns. I also did not find him to be very skilled or knowledgable. He said things that I easily verified were wrong.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

There's not much I can to these amazing reviews other than Dr Kierce is truly amazing. I have him to thank for my amazing son. I couldn't have been in better hands and I feel blessed to have had him as my dr

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Amazing doctor...the best of the best!!! Very smart and experienced. HE TOOK CARE OF ME AND MY BABY LIKE NOBODY ELSE !!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Was referred by a family friend, went for a second opinion and ended up staying. He has a great sense of humor, knowledgeable, takes his time to explain results. Just had open myomectomy and I in the healing process. Overall he is a wonderful doctor. I definitely recommend him. Lovely staff as well. Clean office and a friendly environment.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Kierce went above and beyond for me and my son. There are no words to describe what an amazing doctor he is. He always makes you feel like you are the most important person and treats you with kindness and respect. He always asks if you have questions and takes as much time as you need to answer them and explain the reasons why he is doing things

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Roger P. Kierce's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1986)