Ratings for Dr. Joseph Coker

was a wonderful doctor who saw our family through a very sad time in our life. my sister, age 52 has renal cell carcenoma. he was so good and supportive. we lost her but it wasn't because we didn't have a good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

Dr. Coker is an outstanding urologist. Realizing that I was traveling thru OK, he made time to see me even though his schedule was tight. He took the time to explain the procedure to me so that I knew exactly what was going on and would not be fearful. After the procedure, he spent a lot of time explaining to me what I needed and how he could participate in my ongoing healthcare. Elk City is a small town of only 10,000 residents but they are fortunate to have such an outstanding urologist in an outstanding medical center. This medical center provides world-class, first-class medical care comparable to world famous names like the Mayo Clinic. However, their care and compassion for patients is even more outstanding than the large famous medical centers. When you're here, you feel that you're the only patient they're taking care of. They give you their full, undivided attention and care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Dr. Joseph Coker's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1967)

Top Hospitals in Elk City, OK