Ratings for Dr. Eric F. Hermann

I've been seeing a chiropractor for the past 14 years of my life due to scoliosis. This is not only the WORST chiropractic office I've ever been to, it's the most unprofessional place of business I've ever visited. I waited an hour and a half to see the man. They insisted I use treatments I was unfamiliar with or knew wouldn't be affective, and then the man had the audacity to leave the office in the middle of my appointment, without returning, and asking his secretary to reschedule me for the next day... Even though I was "supposedly" half way through my treatment! I refused to pay or return to their office. I saw him once, but he barely said a word. I was astounded that a place like that existed. I beg you to NOT go to this man. He's a disgrace to the chiropractic practice, the field of medicine, and businesses everywhere.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Worst mistake ever was going to this office, was referred by Steiner, Iscoe and Greene after being injured in an auto accident. Dr. Hermann worsened my condition and hurt me more long term, leaving me with life long back injuries that likely would have healed if he didn't constantly reinjure me. He was also rude and demanding, and harrassed me if I tried to skip an appt. Don't go there! If you aren't injured, he will make sure you are so he can get MONEY!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012