You may also like

Rate Dr. Dennis Krmec

Dr. Dennis Krmec's Ratings

DR KRMEC AND HIS STAFF WHERE VERY HELFUL AND COMPASSIONATE WHEN IT CAME TO OUR CONCERNS AND OUR DAUGHTER. THEY GUIDED US THROUGH THE PROCEDURE AND MADE US FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH OUR CHOICE. IT WAS GREAT TO FINALY HAVE A DOCTOR WHO TRULY CARES FOR HIS PATIENCE AND TAKES THE TIME TO CALL US AND SEE HOW SHE WAS DOING AFTER HER SURGUY. THANK YOU TO THE STAFF AND DR KRMEC, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
DOMENIC & DANIELA CATALDI

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Krmec. I brought our four year old son to Dr. Krmec's office as a result of a referral from our family dentist to address a problem with his tooth. Dr Krmec was so patient and helpful in explaining possible intervention options and next steps. He was great with our son and eased his anxiety about the procedure he needed (unfortunately a tooth extraction). I was particularly impressed by how he made himself so easily available and accessible afterwards for follow-up by providing his contact number if anything came up. He also asked us to check in with him to let him know how our son was doing after the procedure. Everything went very well. We're very thankful that we were referred to him to address our son's dental needs. And- his staff (Angela, Emma, Rosa) are so professional and helpful. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

I found Dr Krmec through a referral from our family dentist as my son who was 3 had a couple cavities. Since my son was so young my dentist recommended that the procedure take place in the hospital by a dental specialist, the pediatric dentist was Dr Dennis Krmec. I can honestly say that I never imagined that our experience with Dr Krmec and his staff would be as amazing as it was. My son was comfortable and so was I knowing that he was in good hands, Dr Krmec was very professional but also very friendly with my son, he spoke to him and comforted him in a way that my son was not afraid, and to me as a nervous mother meant the world. My son is now 11 years old and his dentist is still Dr Krmec , we wouldn't have it any other way, actually my daughter has joined his team of patients as well. the staff at his office is amazing, very friendly and knowledgeable, the office is very modern, clean and bright and they even accommodate for extra parking, their parking lot is adjacent to a church parking lot which De Krmec has ensured is available for his patients if needed. To sum it all up, I rate Dr Krmec and his staff 5 sparkling stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

I found Dr. Krmec on the internet. The pediatric dentist referred by my dentist for my five year old daughter, Haaniya, quoted me over $ 4,000 and that was for top teeth's only.I call it highway robbery

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2888123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Highly recommended Pediatric Dentist! I have a 22 month old son who had never been to a dentist before. He fractured one of his front, top incisors in fall that he had. The tooth had to be extracted so he sat me down to thoroughly explain how the procedure would be done. He even explained what I should expect from my son's behavior since my son doesn't talk yet. His sense of humor really put me at ease. My son cried of course (expected) and even managed to bite Dr. Krmed, which I felt horrible about, but his cool, calm demeanor and empathetic vibe carried on from start to finish. He really cares about his patients and wants the best for them. He is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, which shows in the work he does. His staff are the absolute sweetest! I loved that they called me first thing in the morning to check on my son and the doc allowed me to call him with my concerns I had, a few hours after we left. Thank you to Dr. Krmed and your wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Dr Krmec's office is really, small and cramped but he makes do with what he has. Parking is hard to find so either come early or park far and walk. His office staff are polite and friendly. Most of the times Dr. Krmec is as well though there are days when he's had an off day and is really rude especially to the patient. If your child is afraid of the dentist, sometimes Dr. Krmec uses scare tactics. Mine is petrified of him so I think we need to look for another doctor that our kids can feel more at ease with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887390].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

My son who's a year and a half had dental restoration today with Dr. Krmec and I felt I was in capable hands the whole time! The nurses had great things to say about his work and he made a nervous mother super comfortable. Not to mention his dental work on my son, his smile looks brand new! I'm so happy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2885985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

We've been taking our twin son and daughter to Dr. Krmec for a little over two years. The high level of professional service we receive at Dr. Krmec's dental clinic makes our long commute from Mississauga, where we live, totally worth it. During our initial visit, Dr. Krmec explained the type of work our twins needed in great detail. Most importantly his funny, caring and understanding nature immediately put my husband and I as well as our twins at ease. Under Dr. Krmec's care, our children had a number of cavities filled under GA at the Brampton Civic Hospital. He did an impeccable job. After the procedure, Dr. Krmec called me at home to find out how the children were doing. This level of professionalism was not only impressive but sincerely appreciated. We now take our twins to Dr. Krmec's clinic for their bi-yearly check-up and cleaning. The hygienist, Jazz, is amazing with our children. She understands each of their personalities and works with them accordingly. While our daughter is an easy patient, our son is a little bit of a challenge. However Jazz knows exactly how to put him at ease so that he feels comfortable during his visit. The ladies at the front office are extremely friendly and helpful too. I can say with the utmost confidence that Dr. Krmec and his entire staff are second to none. Amazing team work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Wonderful. I take my three boys. Dr Krmec and his staff are amazing and great with the kids. My kids weren't that fond of going to the dentist, but now don't mind, the atmosphere when going is very relaxing, and comforting. Dr Krmec is very through when it comes to explaining what he is going to do, and explains to the kids so that they understand to. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. Pleasure to deal with!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Amazing. I take my 3 boys. DR KRMEC and his staff are one the best people I have dealt with. I'm lucky to have a doctor like him. We always look forward to his appointment. Thanks for the wonderful service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837352].votes_count ]]