You may also like

Dr Dennis Krmec is AMAZING!!! If you you are looking for a Paediatric dentist look no further!I have not met a Dr who cares about his patients, this is what a Dr should be like. Knowledgeable, caring and sincere!I recommend him to anyone looking for a paediatric Dentist .

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr.dennis krmec is an outstanding dentist ! My younger sister and I have been seeing him for years now and he has never dissapointed us through out these years. My 6 year old sister had massive pain in her mouth over the weekend, so we called him. He helped her in his own personal time and solved the issue of her pain on a Saturday ! We are very very thankful to have a dentist like this who will always be there for us . We fully recommend him to anyone who is looking for a paediatric dentist,, we love you dr. Dennis!!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

We have recently started seeing Dr. Krmec for my 3 year old daughter and he is above and beyond what I expected in a children's dentist. He is friendly and puts my daughter at ease. Going to the dentist can be intimidating but my daughter did so well! Afterwards she was happily walking about the office talking the staff (who are equally wonderful). Dr. Krmec and his staff encouraged me to always bring my younger daughter who is 18 months so she gets comfortable with the office. They are so welcoming! The dental hygenist kept my little one occupied while I was helping my older daughter with x-rays and teeth cleaning. Dr. Krmec is very punctual and knowledgeable - he took as much time as I needed for questions, etc. If you are looking for a kid's dentist please see Dr. Krmec - he is fantastic, such a good find!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Knowledgeable, hardworking and caring are how I would characterize Dr. Dennis Krmec as a professional. My two children have been with Dr. Krmec since approximately 2003. Whether they have: had a routine cleaning and check-up; required immediate dental care for an unexpected accident; needed a trustworthy referral; or had to have more complex dental surgery at Sick Kids Hospital, Dr. Krmec has been consistently steadfast, skillful and helpful in all aspects of my children's dental care needs. My family and I also greatly appreciate how Dr. Dennis Krmec has taken time over the years to get to know our family. Kudos and thank you to him and his staff!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

My 3 and a half year old son just had dental surgery with Dr. Krmec today. My wife and I were worried regarding the procedure especially the anesthetic part. Dr. Krmec met with us before and after the surgery - it was very reassuring and we had the chief of anestisia for his surgery. Within an hour after the surgery, he was feeling much better. We delayed the procedure for about 10 months, but in hindsight we should have done it earlier. All went very smoothly and I highly recommend Dr. Krmec as a pediatric dentist.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

First off, he is probably athe best pediatric dentist in Canada. I am beyond grateful that this dentist takes after our little boy's teeth. I moved to BC and still go a checkup with him, his staff is so kind and on point. If you are worried in anyway about a procedure that requires hospital, he's done it for both my kids. Thanks for all your hard work and making patients and parents life so much easier.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Excellent Pediatric Dentist!! Both my sons see him and he is extremely helpful, knowledgable, sincere and thoughtful. The staff is also fantastic. I highly recommend Dr. Krmec to any parent looking for a dentist for their child.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Krmec is AMAZING! I have 3 kids and they all go to him now - we started going there when my first son was 4 - he banged his front teeth from a fall and they started turning brown. His paediatrician referred him to another pediatric dentist, but when we went in for a consultation and xray, they told us that his teeth were dead and that we needed to pull them out. I wasn't comfortable with this as his teeth were not bothering my son so I wanted to get a 2nd opinion before doing anything drastic. I found Dr. Krmec from this site and made an appointment - from our first appt, he was very knowledgable and recommended that we leave it and not pull out. And thank goodness we did that as his teeth eventually got better and turned back to his regular colour and they fell out naturally when he was close to 6yrs old. My son is now 10 and all my kids have been going to him since then - they all love going to the dentist! Dr. Krmec and his staff are all wonderful and really great with kids. I've recommended him to many others and highly recommend him here!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I went to see Dr Kremec with my 4 year old son after reading reviews on here. He is amazing and explains everything very well. My son had his teeth removed under ga this week at Brampton Civic Hospital and everything went very well. Thank you to Dr Kremec ,his staff and all the staff at Brampton Civic Hospital. All kind,patient and caring. Would rate him 6/5 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I was refered to Dr. Krmec by my family dentist and to be honest I wasn't sure what to expect. In my past experience specialist tend to be stuck up and all about the money but let me be the first to tell you that Dr. Krmec is just the opposite. Dr. Krmec is the most down to earth Dr I have ever met. Him and his staff went above and beyond to make my daughter feel special and comfortable. My daughter is 4 years old and was very anxious about her appointment that is until we got there and the energy in the room was amazing. He truly is all about his patients and understands real life situations. He was very accommodating and had a genuine concern for my daughter. At the end of the consultation he gave me my options but never once forced any of them on me. We talked and he took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. I ended up making the decision for him to put my daughter to sleep and take care of all the sugar monsters (the term Dr. Krmec and staff used when referring to cavities) at one time. The day of surgery was a little nerve racking not only for my Brooklyn but for me aswell but again Dr. Kramer has away of taking that stress and making it disappear and Not to mention that his colleagues at the hospital were amazing aswell. It became evident to me that he only surrounds himself with best because he is the best. The surgery went well and of course doctor Krmec came and talked to me about how things went and even followed up with me by phone the same night. My daughters teeth looked amazing he did such a great job. I know that if my either of my children need special work done to their teeth there is no one I trust more than Dr. Krmec. Thank you so much Dr. Krmec and staff you are truly making a difference in little ones lives one smile at a time. 😀

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Dennis Krmec's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dennis Krmec is AMAZING!!! If you you are looking for a Paediatric dentist look no further!I have not met a Dr who cares about his patients, this is what a D..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.dennis krmec is an outstanding dentist ! My younger sister and I have been seeing him for years now and he has never dissapointed us through out these years...."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have recently started seeing Dr. Krmec for my 3 year old daughter and he is above and beyond what I expected in a children's dentist. He is friendly and puts..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable, hardworking and caring are how I would characterize Dr. Dennis Krmec as a professional. My two children have been with Dr. Krmec since approximat..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 3 and a half year old son just had dental surgery with Dr. Krmec today. My wife and I were worried regarding the procedure especially the anesthetic part. D..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First off, he is probably athe best pediatric dentist in Canada. I am beyond grateful that this dentist takes after our little boy's teeth. I moved to BC and ..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Pediatric Dentist!! Both my sons see him and he is extremely helpful, knowledgable, sincere and thoughtful. The staff is also fantastic. I highly ..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec is AMAZING! I have 3 kids and they all go to him now - we started going there when my first son was 4 - he banged his front teeth from a fall and the..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Kremec with my 4 year old son after reading reviews on here. He is amazing and explains everything very well. My son had his teeth removed unde..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was refered to Dr. Krmec by my family dentist and to be honest I wasn't sure what to expect. In my past experience specialist tend to be stuck up and all abo..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son KJ who's 5 has Autism (non-verbal). I made my horrible visits to our regular dentist and as his teeth got worse they couldn't handle him. They referred m..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krmec is awesome. My daughter had to get her baby teeth removed and has been apprehensive about it and after meeting with Dr Krmec, all our fears disappeared..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krmec is one of a kind! I have been taking my three children to Dr 's Krmec office for over nine years. He is knowledgeable, friendly, kind and the kids and..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR KRMEC AND HIS STAFF WHERE VERY HELFUL AND COMPASSIONATE WHEN IT CAME TO OUR CONCERNS AND OUR DAUGHTER. THEY GUIDED US THROUGH THE PROCEDURE AND MADE US FEEL..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Krmec. I brought our four year old son to Dr. Krmec's office as a result of a referral from our family dentist to address a problem with..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr Krmec through a referral from our family dentist as my son who was 3 had a couple cavities. Since my son was so young my dentist recommended that the..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Krmec on the internet. The pediatric dentist referred by my dentist for my five year old daughter, Haaniya, quoted me over $ 4,000 and that was for ..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended Pediatric Dentist! I have a 22 month old son who had never been to a dentist before. He fractured one of his front, top incisors in fall that..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krmec's office is really, small and cramped but he makes do with what he has. Parking is hard to find so either come early or park far and walk. His office..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son who's a year and a half had dental restoration today with Dr. Krmec and I felt I was in capable hands the whole time! The nurses had great things to say ..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We've been taking our twin son and daughter to Dr. Krmec for a little over two years. The high level of professional service we receive at Dr. Krmec's dental cl..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful. I take my three boys. Dr Krmec and his staff are amazing and great with the kids. My kids weren't that fond of going to the dentist, but now don't mi..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing. I take my 3 boys. DR KRMEC and his staff are one the best people I have dealt with. I'm lucky to have a doctor like him. We always look forward to his..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Perfection! Dr. Dennis Krmec and his staff are amazing! My children LOVE Dr. Krmec...he is knowledgeable,friendly, soothing, and kind. He explains everything cl..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dennis Krmec has been my children's dentist for over 5 years. My son had to go to Brampton Civic hospital for treatment and the staff at the hospital were ..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec arranged a dental surgery for my son at Brampton Civic hospital. We were extremely pleased with the care provided by the anesthesiology team, the nur..."

June 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M8V0" to "M9P 3A9". Address has been updated from "None" to "1436 Royal York Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14162493710".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are very happy that we meet a Dentist such is Dr.dennis Krmec,who did a dental surgery on our 4 year old son. He did a excellent job, our son is talking all ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krmec is so kind and is an amazing Dentist. I trusted him with my son and not only did he carefully fix his cavities but also he understood our financial sit..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I was so impressed with the service I received, I will definitely refer all my family and friends, they are open, honest, friendly and most importantly Dr Krme..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist... Was very helpful and nice.. My daughter had cavities and since she was 3 years old the dentist had to put her to sleep at the Brampton hospital ..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm so happy to have found such an amazing dentist. When I took my 4 year old in I was shocked by the amount of work he needed to have done. Dr Krmec never made..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never had the privilege of dealing with a more openly caring and empathetic doctor as Dr. Krmec. Dr. Krmec takes the time to carefully explain the reason..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I liked my old dental office better. Staff were ok. Will be going back."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was the nicest office I have ever visited. Above and beyond kind and understanding. "

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter had hard time with our family dentist because they don't have small size X-Ray film designed for kids. She used to hate to see dentist and it was he..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Krmec more than twenty years ago as a child, and I still see him as an adult patient today. He is the most friendly, courteous doctor I ha..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. He's a gem of a person. Our kid is undergoing treatment elsewhere and i didn't like that place much so went to Dr. Krmec for a second opinion. H..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't like the way I was treated at my last appt. Was in pain- called and left msg. but no one called back for 2 days. Finally got scheduled in and receptionist..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec has been my children's dentist since the ages of 4. Today, my children are young adults ages 21 and 25 and they still are his patients. We have been..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec has been my dentist since age 4. 17 years later I am still receiving the best dental care from the fastest professional. His staff are gentle and frie..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All 3 of my children are patients of Dr. Krmec. He is incredible with his patients of all ages! My children are 10, 9 & 4. The youngest is my daughter who was t..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec is one of the best. Both my daughters age 9 and 13 are Dr. Krmec's patients. He is absolutely amazing with the girls and they trust him and feel com..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec is the ultimate professional who cares about his patients as if they were his own children. My daughters have been seeing Dr. Krmec from their first d..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec has been my dentist for over 25 years and now I take my daughter to him. He is the best, hands down. He is so professional, knowledgeable, and perso..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec is hands down the best. His professional knowledge and skills are incomparable. He always performs in the most efficient and effective manner and has..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I’ve enjoyed going to Dr Krmec for over 15 years! The office is current and comfortable and Dr Krmec and his staff are sincere, professional, and very good at ..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krmec has been my dentist for 20 years. Prior to finding him I was deathly afraid of dentists due to a horrible childhood dental experience. When I go in for..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec is a highly professional and personable oral surgeon. I felt comfortable and at ease from the moment we entered his office. Dr. Krmec is very thorou..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my children are patients of Dr. Krmec. He is incredible with his patients and his staff is just as wonderful to deal with . This fall, my son (who ha..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec and his staff were nothing short of fantastic at my daughter's first visit at the office. They made my daughter and I feel very comfortable and at ea..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have only nice things to say for Dr. Dennis Krmec and his staf. He is an amazing doctor. He did an amazing job with my 4 years old daughter during the the d..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krmec and his staff are wonderful. My oldest daughter has been seeing him for a few years now and she absolutely loves him. This summer I finally brought up ..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The only word to describe him is great, just great"

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr .krmec I must say is one of the best. My son is going to be 2 in January. I have brought him to 2 other dentist and he's had a bad experience with them. My s..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Krmec and his staff are. He very rightly deserves all the 5 stars has received! I went to his office for a second op..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 10 year old daughter has extreme fear of dentists after a traumatic extraction four years ago. Dr. Krmec was the fourth dentist we consulted since then and h..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been seeing Dr. Krmec for about seven years and we are so grateful to have him as the pediatric dentist for our daughters. He was miraculously able to t..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Krmec for a second opinion For my three and a half year old daughter and I am so grateful that we went to him. The first pediatric dentist stated..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Son is been Dr. Krmec patient since he was four yeas old , Now at twenty eight is steel his patient . To all the people that I recommended Dr .Krmec I heard..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec is an excellent paediatric dentist- very knowledgeable and takes time to explain and answer to all your questions. I didn't get a rushed feeling when ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec has been a God sent to my family! My daughter needed extensive dental work done. She had been extremely traumatized by a previous dentist and I had lo..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dennis Krmec performed a dental surgery on our 4 year old son at the Brampton Civic Hospital. We were extremely happy with the results and the entire proces..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krmec is by far the greatest paediatric dentist ever! My daughter feared the dentist and Dr. krmec put her at ease:) With Dr. krmec, you are not just anothe..."

September 10, 2014