Ratings for Dr. Dennis Krmec

Dr. Krmec is an excellent dentist. He really cares about his patients and takes the time to diagnose and treat the problem appropriately. His caring personality and his calm mannerism helped relax my daughter during the procedure (which is not easy to do). I would recommend him to every child in Toronto looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

My experience with Dr. Krmec regarding my son's dental treatment is one of the best experience. His way of dealing with situations is awesome and He treats children and their parents in such a friendly way that they forget all their worries...Thanks Dr. & keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Dennis Krmec and his lovely staff Rosa and Angela are so professional and accommodating! I have been going here since I was child and have had nothing but a good experience and beautiful teeth. It has been such a pleasure coming back now with my two children who look forward to seeing Dr. Dennis and the amazing sticker box !!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Krmec and his staff are by far the best when it comes to finding a children's dentist. We were very pleased with how Dr. Krmec handled the situation. His staff and himself are excellent for all children especially, ones that have a fear of going to the dentist or have had difficulty co-operating with other dentists. His approach is very friendly and he tries his best to explain the situation and plan to the child as well as the parents. I would highly recommend Dr. Krmec and associates to anyone that is looking for an affordable and great dentist.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I am very thankful to have found Dr.Krmec. We have a positive experience in his clinic. My baby has weak teeth and our previous dentist suggested we pullout all four front teeth. I was quoted almost 4500. I was so scared to put my baby to sleep as she is too young and I was not comfortable doing it in a clinic. I found Dr Krmec through a Mommy Group and read his amazing reviews. He is genuine and sincere. He assured me that he will do what he can to save my baby's teeth and treat her as his own daughter. He was able to save two teeth and the other two were pulled out. I was still happy as I prepared myself that all four will be gone. I only paid 1700 which I paid after a week of the surgery during the follow up. My baby likes him so much. His staff is very friendly and amazing. Plus the parking is convenient and free. Highly recommended especialy if you don't have insurance. 10 stars for Dr.Krmec.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Wonderful dentist, excellent staff especially good with children and their worries. Excellent care and advise.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr.Krmec and his staff are professionals, efficient and caring. Had a great experience with his professionalism and caring for my little daughter . Dr Krmec and his staff are all very approachable and friendly . He took his time to explain everything and made me feel comfortable as a parent . I would definitely recommend Dr. Krmec and his staff to anyone with little ones . Definitely 10/10.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

The best dentist ever. My kids love him a lot. Very patient, knowledgable, friendly

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Krmec is a one-of-a-kind Paediatric Dentist. Finding a better Paediatric Dentist and person then him is impossible. I have never encountered anyone who is as genuinely concerned about my children's dental health. He is a trusted professional who I have had the pleasure of having as my children's Paediatric Dentist for the past 5 years. Dr. Krmec takes the time to make sure I am fully educated about my child's treatment. I never feel rushed and this place is crazy busy but they manage their time well with great staff. Wonderful clinic in every aspect. Our experience at this office has been great! The office staff are very helpful, knowledgeable, cheerful and professional. The office manager Rosa was especially helpful in all aspect of paper work, including financials and dealing with the insurance company. The Dentist, Dental assistant and Hygenists, care and are attentive and the work is done well! You'll never catch them without a smile. Having all your these positive experiences I truly recommend this office to anyone seeking a real, honest and Professional Dental Office for kids!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I take my 3 kids to Dr. Krmec's office and I'm extremely happy to see my kids are in great hands for dental treatment. Excellent doctor, great staff and awesome results is what we get at this office. I truly wish that Dr.Krmec would see adult patients too as I haven't found the same kind of dentist with same level of quality work for adults yet. Dr. Krmec is the best, no wonder he's number one in Etobicoke. He should be #1 in ontario.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017