Ratings for Dr. Dennis Krmec

I started seeing Dr. Krmec more than twenty years ago as a child, and I still see him as an adult patient today. He is great with patients of all ages and extremely knowledgeable. He is friendly, courteous and great at putting people at ease. It is actually a pleasure going to the dentist. His staff are caring and professional, many have been working there for as long as I’ve been going. They’ve also been very flexible with me, fitting me in and juggling appointment times for me, especially when I went away for university. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Krmec to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Krmec is an absolute professional. He knows how to interact with my kids. We have moved to Milton and was attending a family dentistry over there and when my kids had to see a pediatric dentist, we didn't hesitate to come back even if the commute was a lot more further from us.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Two weeks ago I brought my 4 years old son to visit Dr. Dennis Krmec . The original dentist that checks my son teeth found a few cavities that needed to be fixed ASAP. Our family dentist tried to fix 1 cavity but my son would not sit still and open up. Dr Dennis Krmec made it very comfortable and friendly and was very successful in getting my son to listen and open up. Dr Krmec was able to take x-rays and was able to examine all my son' teeth. After the examination Dr Krmec gave me a full analyst and made if very affordable for us to proceed with comfort. Thank you very much Dr Krmec for making the visit very pleasant and easy for myself and especially for my son Justin.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

He is very good and very nice. We are very satisfied on what he did to my daughter's teeth.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

My family and many of my friends have been bringing all our kids to Dr. Krmec for many years so I can state that the statements recently posted on this site relating to Dr. Krmec’s fees, or communication of billing practices, are not only misleading but also factually NOT true. When I called to book an initial appointment for my kids I was clearly informed how much the consult will cost, that Dr. Krmec’s fees are higher than my family dentist’s because Dr. Krmec is a specialist, that the fee is the parent’s responsibility, and that the staff will assist with electronically billing my insurer. I was also informed that only a consult would be carried out at the first appointment unless it’s an emergency visit. After an extremely pleasant and thorough consult with Dr. Krmec, the receptionist provided me with an estimate/predetermination for the treatment required. The estimate was also electronically submitted to my insurer to ensure a quicker response. The same scenario occurred each time I called with another of my children requiring treatment. I called my family members and friends and was informed that they had been treated in exactly the same manner. What was really surprising was that Dr. Krmec let us tailor our own payment plans so treatment wouldn’t be a financial burden and even gave his home number for emergencies. This is a great office, they always put kids and their families first, and I can honestly say I have never heard of any one experiencing problems with the fees.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Our family has had a wonderful experience with Dr. Krmec and his staff. I was impressed right off the bat with Dr. Krmec as his demeanor made my children comfortable where they have previously been nervous and aggitated (in particular, my 7 year old). He also explained all my children's dental needs in detail so that I would understand, which included explaining xrays and encouraging me to look at the problem in their mouths with him. I left the first appointment feeling confident with his recommendation and respected by both Dr. Krmec and his lovely staff who walked me through the necessary paperwork step by step. We chose to have my childrens procedures done at the hospital. On arrival, Dr. Krmec was EARLY and again, made my family feel comfortable and confident with the procedures being done that day. It is also worth noting that the nurses at the hospital commented in the post-op room that Dr. Krmecs patients always wake up comfortable. Dr. Kremec called us at home that evening to make sure everyone was ok. This is something I have never experienced with a physician or dentist in the past. This call was an act of kindness that took 2 minutes of his time but meant so much to a worried parent. Our post-op appointment at Dr. Krmec's office was also great. The kids were given a brushing lesson, which they have never had at any dentist before. I believe this was a true indication the Dr. Krmec and his staff truly care about their patients and aim to educate them as well as treating the existing problem. Also, Dr. Krmec went through all aftercare options with us once again. This is a dentist I would trust my children with everytime we needed but I am confident that all issues have been adressed and we have been armed with enough knowledge to prevent any additional visits! Thank you again Dr. Krmec and staff!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Be aware of high rates! And make sure to get an estimate beforehand, as the office staff does not communicate what their rates are and how much will they charge for a certain procedure. Our family dentist told us we need 5 fillings. He recommended going to a child dentist who also provides sedation. So we went to Dr. Krmec office knowing what exactly needs to be done to my 4 years old daughter and even brought a copy of the X-rays. Dr. Friedman (who works in the Dr. Krmec's office) did a very quick and surface examination (which took literally five minutes) , without using any special tools or efforts, to tell us what we already knew (i.e. that we need 5 fillings) and that we have to schedule another appointment for that. For this procedure, called "specific area examination", they charged us $187. Now, we have a very good dental plan, which covers such a procedure at 100%, given that it does not go over the provincial average. This rate was way over the provincial average and we had to pay the difference from our pocket. I am sure they know about the difference between their rates and the average, however they never communicated that in advance. All they did was to give us the bill at the end. Obviously, we cancelled our following appointments, as we don't know what other "surprises" might be there and plan to find another dental office that is more transparent with their patients. It would not be correct from me to judge Mr. Krmec and associates's knowledgeability, as we would only be able to do it after the dental treatment itself (i.e. fillings done). I guess the multiple reviews posted here can tell you more about their knowledgeability and professionalism. However, our experience was negative, where we were not warned in advance about the exorbitant rate that the office has for a very quick and basic assessment. To us, it was unfair, to say the least.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Words cannot describe how grateful we re with Dr. Krmec. We have only positive things to say about him and his work with our son. He has been our dentist for the past 4 years. His patience and knowledge are amazing as is his staff. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

My daughter just love coming to Dr Krmec, they look forward to their dentist appointment. He is such an amazing dentist, couldn't ask for a better dentist. The staff are so friendly and amazing! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr Dennis Krmec has been my dentist for many many years. Together with his excellent team of professionals, they provide exceptional service each and every visit. They are a dedicated, knowledgeable and friendly staff who make you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door. You definitely feel like you are in the company of friends – especially when your dentist loves telling jokes and making his patients feel comfortable. Come visit Dr Krmec and his great staff soon; you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016