Ratings for Dr. Dennis Krmec

Awesome, has well knowledge and proficiency his field

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Krmec is truly an amazing doctor. He's genuinely kind and very knowledgeable. My son had to go to Brampton Civic Hospital to have cavities filled and crowns put in. He made us feel safe and comfortable. Everything went very well. When your 3 year old has to have general anesthesia it can be very scary but he made me feel that my son was in good hands. My son had no issues afterwards and doesn't even remember having anything done. I was so relieved. So glad my family doctor recommended him. If your child has any issues with their teeth go see Dr.Krmec!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Amazing doctor,very professional!!!He did surgery for my 3 years daughter.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Krmec and his staff are the most amazing people I have encountered. I had so much anxiety because my daughter was getting cavaties fixed and was being put to sleep him and his staff helped me feel comfortable with the whole process the hospital staff at the William osler hospital in Brampton were amazing and took the time to help me make sure I knew how to take care of my little one after the process. I recommend Dr. Krmec and all his staff to anyone who is looking to get there kids a dentist. They go above and beyond there call of duty to make the kids but also the parents feel like if it's an easy process. Thank you to all the staff and Dr. Krmec for being so amazing you will be the only people I will trust with my little one.

Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Krmec is an exemplary dentist. He took the time to explain to us the procedure that our 2 year old son was to undergo. He made us feel at ease as we felt anxious as our son was very young. He assured us that he was going to take great care of our boy. He made sure to check up on him by calling us at home. He also provided his mobile number.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Krmec is an excellent dentist. He really cares about his patients and takes the time to diagnose and treat the problem appropriately. His caring personality and his calm mannerism helped relax my daughter during the procedure (which is not easy to do). I would recommend him to every child in Toronto looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

My experience with Dr. Krmec regarding my son's dental treatment is one of the best experience. His way of dealing with situations is awesome and He treats children and their parents in such a friendly way that they forget all their worries...Thanks Dr. & keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Dennis Krmec and his lovely staff Rosa and Angela are so professional and accommodating! I have been going here since I was child and have had nothing but a good experience and beautiful teeth. It has been such a pleasure coming back now with my two children who look forward to seeing Dr. Dennis and the amazing sticker box !!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Krmec and his staff are by far the best when it comes to finding a children's dentist. We were very pleased with how Dr. Krmec handled the situation. His staff and himself are excellent for all children especially, ones that have a fear of going to the dentist or have had difficulty co-operating with other dentists. His approach is very friendly and he tries his best to explain the situation and plan to the child as well as the parents. I would highly recommend Dr. Krmec and associates to anyone that is looking for an affordable and great dentist.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I am very thankful to have found Dr.Krmec. We have a positive experience in his clinic. My baby has weak teeth and our previous dentist suggested we pullout all four front teeth. I was quoted almost 4500. I was so scared to put my baby to sleep as she is too young and I was not comfortable doing it in a clinic. I found Dr Krmec through a Mommy Group and read his amazing reviews. He is genuine and sincere. He assured me that he will do what he can to save my baby's teeth and treat her as his own daughter. He was able to save two teeth and the other two were pulled out. I was still happy as I prepared myself that all four will be gone. I only paid 1700 which I paid after a week of the surgery during the follow up. My baby likes him so much. His staff is very friendly and amazing. Plus the parking is convenient and free. Highly recommended especialy if you don't have insurance. 10 stars for Dr.Krmec.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017