Ratings for Dr. Dennis Krmec

I take my 3 kids to Dr. Krmec's office and I'm extremely happy to see my kids are in great hands for dental treatment. Excellent doctor, great staff and awesome results is what we get at this office. I truly wish that Dr.Krmec would see adult patients too as I haven't found the same kind of dentist with same level of quality work for adults yet. Dr. Krmec is the best, no wonder he's number one in Etobicoke. He should be #1 in ontario.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr krmec is a very nice dentist made my son feel very comfortable during his visit which makes easy to bring him in for visits I would recommend him to friend

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Kremc was referred to us by another happy family. My son who is 7 yrs old was having great difficulty sitting still and cooperating with other dentists. Dr. Kremc Staff, especially Dr. Molly , were superb! They made my son feel important and in charge of his dental health. There was lots of education about proper brushing and preventing cavities. Eventually my son needed to go under general anesthesia to have his cavities and root canal. This was a very scary experience for me,as I worried about the side effects, but thankfully everything went smoothly and he recovered well with no bad memories of being at the dentist. I would highly recommend Dr. Kremc and his team!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Krmec is a Doctor I have never had the pleasure of experiencing before my little girls' first visit with him and his team. His way of communicating with children is an absolute breath of fresh air. My little girl needed extensive work done for cavities, and through it all, TRUSTED Dr. Krmec. She actually looked forward to going to see him, which is an experience I could never have imagined. Dr. Krmec and his team are true professionals, and their genuine honesty and kindness is incredibly overwhelming in this world today. Words cannot describe how grateful we are to have Dr. Krmec as an incredible Dentist. We have nothing but praise for the work he has done for my daughter. We VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Krmec and his Amazing team. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts Dr. Krmec!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

We were referred by our pediatric dentist to Dr. Krmec to treat our 4 year old son's multiple cavities in Sept 2016. Our son was very comfortable during his pre, during and post visits with Dr. Krmec. Dr. Krmec developed great rapport with our son and the rest of the family, putting all of us at ease as our son required to be treated at the hospital. Overall, we are very pleased with Dr. Krmec's services and have been recommending him to others. Thanks Dr. Krmec!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Krmec more than twenty years ago as a child, and I still see him as an adult patient today. He is great with patients of all ages and extremely knowledgeable. He is friendly, courteous and great at putting people at ease. It is actually a pleasure going to the dentist. His staff are caring and professional, many have been working there for as long as I’ve been going. They’ve also been very flexible with me, fitting me in and juggling appointment times for me, especially when I went away for university. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Krmec to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Krmec is an absolute professional. He knows how to interact with my kids. We have moved to Milton and was attending a family dentistry over there and when my kids had to see a pediatric dentist, we didn't hesitate to come back even if the commute was a lot more further from us.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Two weeks ago I brought my 4 years old son to visit Dr. Dennis Krmec . The original dentist that checks my son teeth found a few cavities that needed to be fixed ASAP. Our family dentist tried to fix 1 cavity but my son would not sit still and open up. Dr Dennis Krmec made it very comfortable and friendly and was very successful in getting my son to listen and open up. Dr Krmec was able to take x-rays and was able to examine all my son' teeth. After the examination Dr Krmec gave me a full analyst and made if very affordable for us to proceed with comfort. Thank you very much Dr Krmec for making the visit very pleasant and easy for myself and especially for my son Justin.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

He is very good and very nice. We are very satisfied on what he did to my daughter's teeth.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

My family and many of my friends have been bringing all our kids to Dr. Krmec for many years so I can state that the statements recently posted on this site relating to Dr. Krmec’s fees, or communication of billing practices, are not only misleading but also factually NOT true. When I called to book an initial appointment for my kids I was clearly informed how much the consult will cost, that Dr. Krmec’s fees are higher than my family dentist’s because Dr. Krmec is a specialist, that the fee is the parent’s responsibility, and that the staff will assist with electronically billing my insurer. I was also informed that only a consult would be carried out at the first appointment unless it’s an emergency visit. After an extremely pleasant and thorough consult with Dr. Krmec, the receptionist provided me with an estimate/predetermination for the treatment required. The estimate was also electronically submitted to my insurer to ensure a quicker response. The same scenario occurred each time I called with another of my children requiring treatment. I called my family members and friends and was informed that they had been treated in exactly the same manner. What was really surprising was that Dr. Krmec let us tailor our own payment plans so treatment wouldn’t be a financial burden and even gave his home number for emergencies. This is a great office, they always put kids and their families first, and I can honestly say I have never heard of any one experiencing problems with the fees.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016