Ratings for Dr. Dennis Krmec

My daughter just love coming to Dr Krmec, they look forward to their dentist appointment. He is such an amazing dentist, couldn't ask for a better dentist. The staff are so friendly and amazing! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr Dennis Krmec has been my dentist for many many years. Together with his excellent team of professionals, they provide exceptional service each and every visit. They are a dedicated, knowledgeable and friendly staff who make you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door. You definitely feel like you are in the company of friends – especially when your dentist loves telling jokes and making his patients feel comfortable. Come visit Dr Krmec and his great staff soon; you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have been bringing my daughters to Dr. Krmec and his staff for over 5 years. I have nothing but amazing things to say about him and his staff. My daughters bug me monthly On when they can Go back! It's clean, fun and a enjoyable experience for anyone who is looking for a children dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Krmec and his team!!!!!thanks again

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have been taking both my kids to Dr. Krmec for 10 years and they love him. He can even get my daughter to behave. His staff is amazing and organized. My son had to go to the hospital for dental work and they were very supportive and made it a better experience.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Beautiful place where you feel like you are amongst friends that care,my both kids always had anxiety when going to the dentist...not here...Dr.Dennis is great dentist and his girls are the sweetest ever!!! I love loooove bringing my kids here This place is #1 on my list!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Amazing doctor with lots of patience for kids ,very knowledgeable, staff is just as great...top notch,highly recommend xoxo😊

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Love coming here. Very friendly and gentil. Great place and doctors

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Krmec and his associates are a great team of professionals who do an excellent job of taking care of their patients' needs. As a patient of over ten years, I am very thankful to have such an excellent dentist and I implore you to pay Dr. Krmec and his team a visit soon!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Excellent staff - very positive and caring. Always on schedule, proactive with booking follow ups. Very helpful, even in event of emergencies. An extremely knowledgable and compassionate dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

My son had a dental emergency after hockey camp and I immediately called Dr Krmec who met me after hours in his office to treat my son. He is a remarkable person and excellent dentist. He went out of his way to ensure that our son was properly treated and followed up with us later that evening to ensure all was well. If only all practitioners were like him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016