Ratings for Dr. Dennis Krmec

The best dentist ever. My kids love him a lot. Very patient, knowledgable, friendly

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Krmec is a one-of-a-kind Paediatric Dentist. Finding a better Paediatric Dentist and person then him is impossible. I have never encountered anyone who is as genuinely concerned about my children's dental health. He is a trusted professional who I have had the pleasure of having as my children's Paediatric Dentist for the past 5 years. Dr. Krmec takes the time to make sure I am fully educated about my child's treatment. I never feel rushed and this place is crazy busy but they manage their time well with great staff. Wonderful clinic in every aspect. Our experience at this office has been great! The office staff are very helpful, knowledgeable, cheerful and professional. The office manager Rosa was especially helpful in all aspect of paper work, including financials and dealing with the insurance company. The Dentist, Dental assistant and Hygenists, care and are attentive and the work is done well! You'll never catch them without a smile. Having all your these positive experiences I truly recommend this office to anyone seeking a real, honest and Professional Dental Office for kids!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I take my 3 kids to Dr. Krmec's office and I'm extremely happy to see my kids are in great hands for dental treatment. Excellent doctor, great staff and awesome results is what we get at this office. I truly wish that Dr.Krmec would see adult patients too as I haven't found the same kind of dentist with same level of quality work for adults yet. Dr. Krmec is the best, no wonder he's number one in Etobicoke. He should be #1 in ontario.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr krmec is a very nice dentist made my son feel very comfortable during his visit which makes easy to bring him in for visits I would recommend him to friend

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Kremc was referred to us by another happy family. My son who is 7 yrs old was having great difficulty sitting still and cooperating with other dentists. Dr. Kremc Staff, especially Dr. Molly , were superb! They made my son feel important and in charge of his dental health. There was lots of education about proper brushing and preventing cavities. Eventually my son needed to go under general anesthesia to have his cavities and root canal. This was a very scary experience for me,as I worried about the side effects, but thankfully everything went smoothly and he recovered well with no bad memories of being at the dentist. I would highly recommend Dr. Kremc and his team!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Krmec is a Doctor I have never had the pleasure of experiencing before my little girls' first visit with him and his team. His way of communicating with children is an absolute breath of fresh air. My little girl needed extensive work done for cavities, and through it all, TRUSTED Dr. Krmec. She actually looked forward to going to see him, which is an experience I could never have imagined. Dr. Krmec and his team are true professionals, and their genuine honesty and kindness is incredibly overwhelming in this world today. Words cannot describe how grateful we are to have Dr. Krmec as an incredible Dentist. We have nothing but praise for the work he has done for my daughter. We VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Krmec and his Amazing team. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts Dr. Krmec!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

We were referred by our pediatric dentist to Dr. Krmec to treat our 4 year old son's multiple cavities in Sept 2016. Our son was very comfortable during his pre, during and post visits with Dr. Krmec. Dr. Krmec developed great rapport with our son and the rest of the family, putting all of us at ease as our son required to be treated at the hospital. Overall, we are very pleased with Dr. Krmec's services and have been recommending him to others. Thanks Dr. Krmec!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Krmec more than twenty years ago as a child, and I still see him as an adult patient today. He is great with patients of all ages and extremely knowledgeable. He is friendly, courteous and great at putting people at ease. It is actually a pleasure going to the dentist. His staff are caring and professional, many have been working there for as long as I’ve been going. They’ve also been very flexible with me, fitting me in and juggling appointment times for me, especially when I went away for university. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Krmec to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Krmec is an absolute professional. He knows how to interact with my kids. We have moved to Milton and was attending a family dentistry over there and when my kids had to see a pediatric dentist, we didn't hesitate to come back even if the commute was a lot more further from us.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Two weeks ago I brought my 4 years old son to visit Dr. Dennis Krmec . The original dentist that checks my son teeth found a few cavities that needed to be fixed ASAP. Our family dentist tried to fix 1 cavity but my son would not sit still and open up. Dr Dennis Krmec made it very comfortable and friendly and was very successful in getting my son to listen and open up. Dr Krmec was able to take x-rays and was able to examine all my son' teeth. After the examination Dr Krmec gave me a full analyst and made if very affordable for us to proceed with comfort. Thank you very much Dr Krmec for making the visit very pleasant and easy for myself and especially for my son Justin.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016