Ratings for Dr. Michael J. McKenzie

We been his patient for awhile and never had a problem! He takes his time never counting the minutes. We love love him for his humble and caring heart! Thank you to the dr and the staff for a great job..

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

He is my Doctor and he is great.I'm in my seventy's when I started with Dr.M.J. McKenzie I was in my early sixty's . Staff is unbeatable,they go out of there way to make things go right for you.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

This is my personal MD: Dr. Michael McKenzie. He is THE BEST MD I've had since I left NY 26-ish years ago. He is person/patient centered. He goes beyond the proverbial "extra mile". He is THE definition of quality health care. He's empathic and even prays with me & for me. If you live in the So. FL. Area (East coast: Broward Co.) & you believe you deserve the best healthcare there is (& I'm a snob that way), go see Dr. McKenzie. He has a 100% patient satisfactory rating in "Health Grades", google. You feel personally attended to V. "NEXT"...... He has helped me SO MUCH; most recently to manage my intense back pain from a congenital lordosis/scoliosis; compounded by wear/tare mileage of age, 50 yrs. Of poor body mechanics, occupational hazard of wrestling Violent, psychotic, Super strong people, getting thrown into walls, having Police officers thrown @ me.... Ah, the good old days......

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr.Mckenzie is a great doctor i would recommend him to anyone, but he it comes he has changed office personnel and they are very unprofessional and always seem uncertain. I have to patience for that so I recently changed to a diffrent Primary doctor, I have to like the staff, but he is great.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. McKenzie explains everything. He uses today's technology to help with treatment. His staff is very friendly and his new offices are great. I would highly recommend Dr. McKenzie.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Doc is really good! He knows his stuff. Staff is really good besides his fine M.A! Lol.. he has been my doc for years.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009