Ratings for Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis

I don't normally leave reviews but I feel this doctor deserves a great one! I have been going to this office for my asthma and allergies since last year which were AWFUL. Because of Dr k's help and immunotherapy i am in much much better health now. He and his nurse make themselves always available to help and address my concerns. The office staff have been nothing but kind and i look forward to seeing them every time. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Okay, so I normally don't write reviews, but after finally finding such a wonderful doctor I just had to! I am so pleased with how kind and respectful Dr. Koutsonikolis is, he really took the time to hear my concerns and I felt like he really cared. After following a few of his recommendations for my exercise induced asthma, I am now unstoppable and it feels so good to get back on my feet. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone! Changed my life! :)

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Koutsonikolis and his staff. He is an excellent physician and because of that, I am able to be around cats without any allergic reactions. I highly recommend Dr. Koutsonikolis to others.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

He is very nice but clinically he could use some improvement. His Partner on the other hand is very sweet and knowledgeable. His staff is welcoming and accommodates the schedule for urgent appointments if necessary. His young assistant that works at the front desk was very clear with letting me know about my insurance needs and what will be covered which I was very pleased because I had no clue that there was a deductible for allergy testing. Overall the office seemed friendly with smiles, please, and thank yous.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Submitted June 7, 2014

He is a sweetheart along with his nurse practitioner, they both were very helpful. I did have a long wait the first visit, but the follow up was not as bad. I did not appreciate the billing girl she came off very demanding when I asked a simple question in regards to my deductible, she jumped at me like I wasn't going to pay . Other than that the staff seemed very nice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

This was my daughters first allergy visit and the staff was great, his PA came in and introduced herself and got things started but the doctor took awhile to come in. He was very pleasant don't get me wrong, however I was there for almost 3 hours!!! Besides the LONG wait time for some 15 minute testing on her back it overall went well. Hopefully this isn't a chronic problem and my follow up will not be as long as I do have other duties to do.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

What a great staff, I have never seen such employees get along and take their time with patients in such a busy office. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. K!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Koutsonikolis is kind, thorough, smart, caring, capable of making sense of complex arrays of symptoms. He takes the time to do the job right, and has a phenomenal memory for patient details. He's simply top-notch. I've never found such a good doctor before.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012