Ratings for Dr. Donald F. Dixon

We love Dr. Dixon!! He has been our pediatrician for almost 15 years. He has treated all three of our children. We cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

Dr.Dixon is probably the bestest Dr ever! I always went to him when I was a little baby girl and he always helped my older brother and I. And he's a very great familyfriend. On a scale of 1 to 10 is give him a 10,000! Great with kids too! :-) Go to him :-)

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr Dixon was my pediatrician for ever, very caring and helpful! i miss him =( great great doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Two very great doctors(one a OBGYN and the other a Pediatrician) referred him. His office staff need some work. They are not so pleasant. As for the doctor, he's ok. He misdiagnosed my son's pink eye. He was about 2-3 months old at the time. He said my son's tear ducts were closed and just needed to open up. Told me all I had to do was massage the corner of that eye, which I did. However, when I saw that the redness was not going away and discharge in his eye was getting worse, I had the good sense to take him to Joe Dimaggio's ER. There, a doctor diagnosed the pink eye. We were given an antibiotic cream to treat it. Eye was cured within a week or so. We have visited him for my son's shots since and Doc has been fine. I do believe in giving people a second chance. However, the misdiagnosis left a bad taste in mouth.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Donald F. Dixon's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1979)

Ameritas