Ratings for Dr. Ran Donaldson

I was the last baby he helped birth, and that was 28 years ago. I am so sad the office closed, becasue he was such a great doctor for most of my life! I'm still looking for another one that I like, and feel like I can trust my health with. Despite the fact I have found another family doctor, it's just not the same. Dr. Donaldson was by far one of the best doctors I have met!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I always appreciated Dr Donaldson & Cheryl, but now that the office is closed, I REALLY know what a wonderful doctor he is. There are no doc's taking patients (well one that NOBODY would want). So I don't know what I will do. I keep looking and hoping...

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I have been a patient since he took over for Dr Morrison, I've had several serious health issues and Ran has always been professional, kind and has always been there for me and my family. He has a great sense of humour even in difficult situations...he couldn't be better.He always upgrading and is on top of new procedures and medication. He is probably one of the best doctors out there! Great Job!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Donaldson's for over 20 years and have always found him to be outstanding. He is extemely knowledgeable, willing to explain diagnoses, interested in your health concerns, friendly and punctual. I honestly can't think of any shortcomings. Cheryl is likewise very cordial, professional and efficient.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I have been with Dr. Donaldson since he took over from Dr. Morrison. There simply isn't enough space provided to say what I would like to say about him and his assistant Cheryl.Kind, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, on time, great listener. Just the BEST! I live in fear of his retirement ! I am blessed to know both Rann and Cheryl.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Donaldson. He is knowledgeable, kind, patient, understanding and never, ever rushes you out of the examination room. Our whole family has been with Dr. Donaldson since he took over from Dr. Morrison. Don't know what we would do without him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Possibly the best diagnostician ever. Dr. Donaldson is a thinker and I believe loves being a family physician. He is a gentlemen, scholar and one of this country's greatest unsung heros.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

I really don't know what we are going to do if Ran retires. You just can't go Ran, sorry. We have the utmost respect and confidence in Ran and trust his judgement in diagnosis and he is a great listener. I always feel better when I leave his office than when I arrived. He is my medicine. Thanks for being such a good student in Medical School and becoming the best doctor ever !!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Dr. Ran is simply the best of the best. We are all dreading the day he retires.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

WOw...Dr.Donaldson is hands down the best doctor I have ever had contact with...as a patient he speaks to you in a kind way, speaks in details that you are comfortable with and does not let you leave until you are comfortable with what you spoke about. He is not a "pill pusher" and I LOVE that about him...as a nurse I encounter a lot of doctors but I can honestly say Dr.Donaldson is the kindest, most intelligent physician I have ever spoken to. He truly cares.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008