Ratings for Dr. Renato A. Berger

Best doctors and staff. They do their Best. Go elsewhere and you will see the difference .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Very good doctor, staff is brazilian and very warm.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

all doctors are nice and dr Berger is just the best!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

We are so happy with our pediatrician, Dr. Renato Berger! He is so smart and caring. His staff is the best! All the girls in the office are so helpful. If you live in South Florida, this is the top pediatrician in the area!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Just took my son today to see Dr. Berger after staying up all night with my son. What an amazing doctor and human being. His directions were clear and comforting. Great Pediatrician!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Berger is very kind and professional. We love his staff, they are very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

The Front Office staff and Nurse are very nice at the start then as time goes that will all change. Im just curious how a particular nurse is calling herself a nurse when their is no record of her being a nurse in Florida or any state for that matter. She will tell you about some course she took in Brazil in 1999 or 2000. That is all she has. How is this Legal? How is she getting away with this? I sure would worry If my child was being treated by this nurse who has no business calling herself a nurse. I just pray it does not take something bad to happen for Authorities to take action.

Submitted October 18, 2015

great office!! Front Desk girls are very helpful , Nurse very cute and nice to our kids, doctors and practitioners are very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Great Doctor but i agree with some comment the stuff is horrible.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

The staff is terrible and I had to to wait a lot. They were unhelpful and I went one time and I decided to change my kid to another doctor. My kid had a pediatrician for over 6 years and he did not accept more my insurance. One time at Dr. Berger office was enough to decide to look for another doctor. Very bad experience. I do not give bad feedback online but I thought that mom should know about bad doctor office before to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Renato A. Berger's Credentials

• Univ Fed Fluminense, Fac Of Med, Niteroi, Rj, Brazil (Grad. 1991)